Part: 27 My Baby fell sick

After a long time the part is here... 🥰

Daddy's P.O.V.

Four months more passed with our Angel in a blur. Now she is one and a half years old. I'm so amazed that she is growing and learning things so quickly. From now only she has started repeating everything in her babyish language whatever we say. I still feel like we had brought her home yesterday only. Time is passing so quickly and I'm living the best day of my life with my Angel and baby. They both are my world and the reason for my smile.

Angel is so beautiful and extremely adorable that sometimes I feel like eating her up.

I came from work at night and a broad smile flashed on my face as I saw them, my lifelines. My baby is breastfeeding milk to Angel. I admired them, standing at the door with a contented smile on my face. My baby beamed at me as she saw me.

And as Angel's eyes fell over me, she stopped drinking the milk and squealed cheerily, "Deda..." She stood up and ran to the edge of the bed, calling me constantly with overexcitement.

"Angel, be careful. Daddy is coming to you." I rushed to her and picked her in my arms.

She laughed out, resting her head on my shoulder and I hugged her tightly, smiling with utter contentment. Her laugh is so peaceful to my ears. I love her so much.

"Hubby, I'm also here. Who will hug me?" My baby asked me, raising her brows before pouting sadly at me. I just smiled at her as she is looking so adorable. After becoming a mom, without any doubt she has become responsible but she has also become more adorable.

"I remember you were angry with me." Now I raised my brows at her and she averted her eyes, recalling that she is angry with me, I chuckled. Angel also laughed after listening to my chuckle, making me laugh.

She is becoming a copycat and I love my copycat so much. I rubbed my nose against her while she pulled my cheeks with her tiny and soft hands.

She is wearing a white frock today and her hair is tied up in a ponytail. My Angel looks super cute in every hairstyle and outfit. Her chubby cheeks, her eyes filled with innocence, her tiny nose and her pinkish lips, everything is so heavenly beautiful.

I glanced at my baby through the corner of my eyes, she is fuming in anger, clutching the pillow

I glanced at my baby through the corner of my eyes, she is fuming in anger, clutching the pillow. She is angry with me because Angel likes Bow-wow,  I mean dogs. Actually, Angel calls Dog, bow-wow, so I also got habitual of calling bow-wow to dogs.

Now my baby wants to have a bow-wow for Angel and I'm not agreeing because I'm scared what if the dog hurts my baby or Angel. I can do anything for their happiness but I don't want to take any kind of risk as their safety matters the most to me.

I implored, "Baby, please, throw away your anger."

"Ba...by." Angel also calls her Mumma 'baby' after me always.