starting to figure this out

Sitting to the edge of the bed, type darted his eyes to raise an eye brow.
The more I seem to want tharn, the more he pushes me away, however the more I don't seem to want him he.....
Type then turned his head to eye has tharn came out from the bathroom with his head hung.
The past was playing in his head.
He still couldn't understand why he had fallen for that other.
Type watched has tharn went about him to then go to the other side to sit to the edge to then take off his watch..
Darting his eyes over tharns back, type then turned his head to look down to his member that was fully erect to sign..
I am wanting so much more then sex but..... Fuck this asshole has gotten me so horny.....
Type signed to then shake his head.
Well, at least I can see if my theory is correct.
Type took in a very deep inhale to then slowly get up.
Tharn placed his watch down to the table to then adjust it to raise an eye brow.
"Where do you think your going?"
Type stopped to gulp.
"I'm sleeping in the other room."
Tharn turned his head to look over type.
"Really now?"
Type nodded to then take a step forward to then freeze.
"Type...... Get your ass over here and now! We are so not done."
Type took in a deep breathe.
Guess my theory is correct.
Type shook his head a bit to slowly keep going towards the door to then be stopped, he lifted his head up to coo and moan.
Tharn had gone to him, to then have his hands wrapped about him to go and take off the rest of his clothing to throw to the side to then start to bring him back.
Tharn sat, to then place his hands to types legs to spread then apart a bit to rub his hands up and down those sexy thighs to then place a hand to cup his balls to play with each to then wrap his hand to his cock to sensually stroke.
Type placed his hands to either side of the bed to grip.
Tharn placed his mouth to his neck to nibble to then go to his ear.
"You type, are not going anywhere."
Type then curled his lips inward to bite into them has he was being surrounded by pleasure.
Tharn then took his tongue out to lick about that ear.
"Move your legs up."
Type breathed heavily to then move his legs up to place his feet to tharns legs to spread his legs a bit for him.
Tharn lightly chuckled..
"Mm..... My hands are busy, need you to take out my cock."
Types then moved his hands back to do just that.
Tharn moved his head back to then look at type narrowly. He wasn't an idiot.
Type feeling tharn tense, he then let go of his cock, to then take his hands to his wrists to then hang his head to look down.
I can't keep complying.
"Nn.... Stop..... I'm....mm... Tired.... Want to sleep.... In the other room...."
Tharn looked type up and down, to then take his hand from his balls to then take it up to wrap about his neck to squeeze just a bit to go back to his ear.
"You type..... Are not going anywhere...."
Type couldn't help but to internally smile.
A bit later, type had his upper chest to the bed, his lower pulled up, to be rammed and hard from behind to mean in pure Bliss.
Tharn then looked up to then smack types ass and hard has he was fucking him and deep.
He then reached a hand to his head to grip his hair to place him to all fours to eye him.
"Is my bitch getting close?"
Type kept his head forward.
Don't give into him.
"Aaah.....fuck you!"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then let his head go to wrap his arms about to then bring type back for them to now be both to there knees to really give it to him to place his hand to his neck to turn his head to place his free hand back to his cock to stroke, to then place his mouth to his for types eyes to roll into the back of his head.
After, type laid to his side with his arms wrapped about himself to dart his eyes over the darkness of the room to take in a very deep inhale.
So......if I act like I don't want him or it, he does that, but if my true intentions of wanting him come out he pushes me away.
Type made a face to then turn his head to look over tharn who was to his back to take in deep breathes has he was fully asleep.
Type then turned to go to his side to then look him over.
Who..... Made you this way? Usually it's the other way round. The more someone wants you the more the other is suppose to give into you, not this other way.
Type took in a deep breathe to then slowly go to tharn to then lay upon him to then look up, awaiting for him to wake or push him off.
Tharn took in another deep breathe but was dead asleep to even notice.
Type smiled a bit to then place his head to his chest to then close his eyes.
I know now, I have fallen for this asshole, I know this is going to bite me in the end but....fuck!
Type furrowed his brow to allow tharns heat to lull him to sleep.
Tharn then took in a very deep breathe to then wrap his arms about this body to then smack his lips has he was lost in his past memories.
"Mm.....I...... Knew you would.... Come back to me.....kleto....."
Not being fully drawn under, type slowly opened his eyes to then dart them has he heard that make to sign up they close his eyes once more to then get off of tharn to then go to his side back to him to wrap his arms about.
So......I believe I am finally understanding why I'm here..... I'm your ex's substitute.....
Type took in a deep shaky breathe to then gulp has a lone tear fell from his eye has he then went slowly to sleep once again.