11. Suspicious man

At night....

Sharon's POV........

I can't stop thinking about that tattooed suspicious man. He could be anyone. Dad's enemy, a spy who's keeping an eye on dad. It's eating me. I should tell Suga oppa about this otherwise it could be dangerous to anyone.

It's almost 10pm, he must be awake.
I knocked on his door........

Suga:- Sharon!! Come in....( He said with a bright smile as he opened the door)

I got in and said.......

Sharon:- I have something to talk about....(I said as I sat on his bed)

Suga:- Yeah say......(he said as he say beside me)

Sharon:- Today I saw a really suspicious man. There were tattoos on his whole body, he was wearing full black clothes and a black cap that was covering his face....... But I had a eye contact with him so somehow I managed to see his face.

Suga:- Uhmm, I don't think anyone would try to keep an eye on dad because you know he has his fear down there..... And if he would be keeping an eye on you then I would have already known that.

We stayed silent as he thought about the man.....

Suga:- Was anyone else there with you like Lisa or someone?

Sharon:- Jimin was there with me.....

Suga:- Yeah that's what I was thinking. He could be behind Jimin....

Sharon:- Jimin why??( I asked with a perplexed look)

Suga:- because of his dad.....

Sharon:- What??

Suga:- I told you, they are buisness partners not just in the world's eyes but underworld too. And my other 5 friends they are also in this business...

I widen my eyes.....

Suga:- What's with that look?

Sharon:- It's strange.....

Suga:- Why???

Sharon:- Nothing, just I was lil' worried about that man so I thought to talk to you about it....(I tried to change the topic)

He hummed....

Sharon:- And tell dad about it too so he would be alert.

Suga:- Hmm, okay....

Sharon:- And one more thing happened.......

Suga:- what?

I told him about the guy I had a fight with... But that was not I was worried about it was that I told Jimin that doubtful line...

Suga:- Hey, are you serious? You're hurt somewhere?

Sharon:- I'm fine - I'm fine, but worried about what I told Jimin.

Suga:- That's not a problem, he's not that much smart so no need to worry....

"He's not that much smart" but I think he's really cunning....

Suga:- Is there anything else?

I shook my head signalling no....

Suga:- Okay then you must go and sleep...

I stood up from his bed and started leaving then one thing hit my mind again....

Sharon:- And uh, one more thing I had an argument with some of a hoe of the school....

Suga:- Who was she?

Sharon:- I don't know....

Suga:- Okay I'll see that she don't troubles you next time.

Sharon:- No, no need to do that. I'll take care of her on my own..

Suga:- You sure??

I nodded, said him good night and left...

When I reached my room, I turned off all the lights and lay down on my bed.... Thinking what he said....

All his friends are mafias..... I still can't believe it. That's absurd...... Should I go and look into it. I mean ofc he's not lying but still I wanna look into it by myself. 'Cause if I'll ask him he would definitely ask me stay away from it but the more curious his talks makes me.....

But I should be really careful, dad must not know that I know about him.......

To be continued.........