001

𖧷Third person pov𖧷

𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙜𝙤..𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 "𝙞𝙢 𝙣𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙣" 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡...𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡,𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩. 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙,𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚..𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚.

 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚

"Get up,kid." Nayeon says as she walks down the steps of the basement and next to the chair you were sitting in

She wanted to torture you. She forced you to sleep in the basement while she slept in your room.

Shush it. I'm up old lady. You say as you yawn and sit up straight in the chair.
What did you just called Me? She says as she slowly walks closer to your chair and it made your blood freeze.

Her eyes looked red. She looked mad. You just wanted to stand up for yourself. you wanted your dad to come back.

Nayeon stepped closer and you stept backwards. she started walking faster,you closed your eyes and prepared yourself for what she would do to you.
She gave you a big hard slap. The noise echoed in the house. You slowly lifted your head to see a big red mark on your arm.

Nayeon then got some rope that was on the floor.
"Be a good girl for me,okay?~" she says as she sits you down in the chair. Your eyes started to get teary,you were scared.

Nayeon then starts tying you to the chair,she tied you so hard that you couldn't even feel your blood circulate through your body anymore.
"N-nayeon..I can't feel my body.." you manage to say between your sobs

"Well I guess we have to learn to deal with it,yea?" She says as she starts tying it harder,around and around your body to the chair.

You could no longer move. It was getting hard to breathe because of the rope on your neck. All you did was sit and stare at nayeon.

"Well I guess it's time for you to take your medicine! Don't you agree, y/n?"

Everyday nayeon gave you this liquid medicine that tasted disgusting. You didn't want to take it but she forced you to,if you didn't there would be consequences.

nayeon then grabs a spoon out of her pocket and takes out the medicine. She poors some on the spoon and moves it towards your mouth.

You moved your head side to side Everytime she tried getting it in your mouth.

"Come on y/n..you love this." She says as she tries getting you to eat it.

You knew if you didn't just take it you'd get punished..like last time. So you just eat it quickly and gag at the taste,making your body hurt from moving.

"Good girl~" nayeon says as she ruffles your hair.
Nayeon then pecks your cheek and leaves you alone in the room.

while nayeon goes up the stares,she stops walking and looks back at you,then continues walking up the basement.

Since your tied up there's really nothing to do. Nayeon took your phone and any sharp things to stop you from getting out of rope,this isn't the first time she did this.

You layed there,your stomach rumbled like crazy. Nayeon starved you and didn't want you to eat,she wanted to kill you. She wanted you dead.

I forgot to mention you haven't went to school in a week. You tried telling your freinds what nayeon was doing to you,but nayeon found out.

Once you got home she raped you,forced you to cut yourself and tied you to a chair. Yes she tortured you.

Now you know why everyone in school called her crazy.

Your thought got interrupted when you heard the door knob turn. Nayeon came out,she stopped walking when she reached the last step.

"And by the way y/n..I'm going out with freinds. If you try to do anything,your getting punished." She says and slams the door.

Well now your alone. There was nothing to do. You tried to escape once but you were close to getting caught,so you didn't do it ever again.

You wanted your pain to end,for your dad to come back and for nayeon to leave. You've been trapped in this basement forever.

your body was going numb from being tied to this rope,it was too much. you couldn't move or really breathe. You tried to kick the rope off,but it was no use.

Soon enough your body was giving up,you fainted.

————————————ꨄ
Treating me only as a freind,that is not what I want.