MEETING AND DISCUSSION

Krishna told Karna the direction in which Ashwatthama and his family would be. Karna and Avantika thanked Krishna, they went in guided direction of sabha though it was filled with Maya but it was not something that would confuse or surprise them. They easily crossed all the illusion as it was nothing and saw Ashwatthama was standing with his family and guests of Hastinapur there. Seeing them coming towards them the son of Ashwatthama hurriedly came near them and touched their feet.

Shambhu : Pranipat Mamashree and Mamishree.

Both : Aayushman bhava Putra.

Ashwatthama along with everyone too came there, they were surprised to see them here as they knew Pandavas didn't or couldn't defeat suryaprast neither they have alliance so how did Karna and Avantika was here. Ashwatthama came and hugged his friends while Dushala did same for Avantika.

Ashwatthama : How are you Mitra? And why are you here?

It was question in minds of Hastinapur's occupant too which includes, Bheeshma, Vidhur, Duryodhana and dhussan.

Karna (smiled) : I am fine, we will talk later first let me greet everyone. Pranipat Pitamah, mahamantri Vidhur, Yuvraj Duryodhana and prince Dhussan.

Elders : Kalyan ho.

Rest : Pranipat.

Dushala was bored of such conversation so she has already pulled Avantika with her out of sabha most probably meeting the women in Indraprastha.

Bheeshma : Do tell Putra, I am also curious.

Karna : Nothing Pitamah, I have promised Rajkumar Arjun that he can ask one thing from me on his wedding,he asked this so I am here.

Duryodhana : Does that mean suryaprast would accept hegemony of Indraprastha.

Karna : That I am not sure about, I will talk to Maharaj Yudhishthir first about the kind of relationship our kingdom would have, if we came to agreement then may be if not than it won't be possible.

Ashwatthama : But you gave words to Arjun Mitra, would you go back on it.

Karna : Mitra, I am mere mortal not god,  my words is nothing if it results in harm for society, i am not some who in his ego of completing a vow let harm come to common and innocent citizens of my nation. I am also not breaking my words, Arjun wished me to come so I came but he never asked to willingly participate in rajsuya yagna.

Bheeshma was listening to words of karna closely, thanks to talk he had with Karna which opened his eyes and stirred him towards Dharm otherwise he was sure doom was written in future of Kuruvansh. Again listening to him he realised may be it is his ego not dharm that he was adherent to his vow. He know everything about Karna through Mata Ganga and in his opinion it should be karna who should be doing rajsuya yagna though he may not need it as he was unofficial Samrat. He decided he would support Karna in negotiations because Karna put well being of society before everything if yudhishthir can't came to agreement with him then he was not worthy of title.

Vidhur (frowned) : But Sam...

Vidhur eyes opened wide as he realise what he was going to say, other were astonished too. Due to their better relationships they are used to meeting Karna but it was also truth that he was uncrowned samrat of Aaryavrat and there couldn't be two Samrat.

Karna (smiled) : For me being samrat or not is of no consequences mahamantri but I don't want a Samrat who is underserving to have hegemony over suryaprast. I would talk to Maharaj Yudhishthir if we came into agreement then i would accept it because I don't want unnecessary bloodshed otherwise I am sorry to say there would be no Samrat in Aaryavrat.