Kuroo, Bokuto & Oikawa

I actually had my two work wife's guess a few numbers to make the "promt" for this story 😂

These will be set up a bit different then usual since it's part of the March Maddness

Characters:

Kuroo
Bokuto
Oikawa

I personally don't like Oikawa however I know I never write him so ya

Just a little reminder... I'm trying to wrote more for quality it might not be as long as the others sorry

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kuroo POV

Studying for the upcoming test I was struggling, getting frustrated that I couldn't get any of the answers right. Stupid ass practice test. I leaned back in my black desk chair sighing and closing my eyes hoping the music coursing through my headphones would make it better.

When I open my eyes I fall back grunting in pain, why the hell does Bokuto have to sneak up on me like that?

"Bokuto dude you could have at least tapped my shoulder or something" his smirk pissed me off. He thought it was funny, even funnier that I'm pissed.

"Looks like someone needs to blow off some steam? How about I call someone real quick?" His suggestion was normal, it's always how he gets his frustrations out. Although he's been looking at me a bit weird lately.

Side eyeing him I nodded figuring I'd take the offer this time, he had a new contact he's been fucking a lot recently, apparently he's great at it. Dialing a number on his phone and a quite conversation he looked at me.

"He'll be here in a bit... I'm not gonna lie he's mine tonight too" he grunted while stretching his arms. Plopping on my bed and put my headphones away laying beside him.

After a few minutes of silence a knock rang through the room. Heaving myself up I from the fluffy bed I walked to the door opening it "Hmm? Your not Bokuto... but I'll take you anyways" his voice was soothing.

Smiling at his humor I moved to the side letting him in "I'm not Bokuto but I'm sure I can fuck better than he can" I retorted. His hands rested on my chest soft warm lips meeting mine, I swiped ny tongue across his bottom lip wanting entry. Opening I ran it across it, his taste was addicting.

"I can see why he's the only one you call" I slammed him against the door after shutting, moaning out he grabbed my cock. His neck was so creamy and smooth I wanted to see it adorned. Sucking pretty purple and red hickies onto his neck he gave me more space until I started working my way lower.

"Take this off" I tugged at his shirt, he did as I demanded "you don't have to go so fast... I'm here until your fully satisfied kitty" he whispered in my ear. I grabbed the back of his thighs hoisting him up so I held him, arms wrapping around my neck as I set him on the black comforter.

I slid onto his right side so Bokuto would be able to work out his frustrations too. The brunette male started to unbuckle my pants sliding his hand into them and my boxers "Fuck ahh ahh" I moaned when his thumb ran across the tip.

"Your dripping" he teased licking his pre cum covered thumb. "Take off your pants.. both of you" I looked at my friend stripping down and he did the same.

"The names Oikawa... but I prefer pet names" he me turned before engulfing my cock whole immediately deep throating me. I tangled my fingers in his hair making him bob his head faster, a pair of lips met mine once again.

"I hope your having fun... I'm a top through and through but how about I make you a switch? Show you how it is to be fucked so nicely" my mind was hazy between his words and light caresses to the heat around my throbbing cock.

Feeling myself twitch after one last harsh suck I came feeling him swallow my cum, trying to breathe I was lifted and set on my bed. The bed around my dipped as I laid on my stomach finally catching my breath.

"Suck my cock Kuroo or it'll hurt to much" I wrapped my hand around him, he was warm. I traced my tongue over the tip before sucking on the tip working my way deeper. Suddenly a new sensation ripped through my body "relax" he cooed.

Bokuto POV

He wrapped his mouth around my aching cock, holding in my moans I motioned for Oikawa to get him ready for me. He worked his way lower making me harder if even possible. He jolted when the brunette traced his ass with a slicked up finger.

"Relax" I reassured him he would be ok, he did as I told him letting the finger go in smoothly. Staying still until he was used to the feeling, pumping said finger he started to bob his head faster moaning causing vibrations to pulsate through my cock.

"I'm gonna- cum fuck" I growled releasing into his mouth, watching him swallow he laid on my chest. Working in two fingers at this point he jolted again and called out. Rubbing is face deeper into my chest he tensed, I could feel he was about to cum.

Reaching between his legs I held the tip "your not allowed to cum yet Kuroo be a good boy" he whined making me chuckle. Turning him over onto his back I spread his legs so Oikawa would have access, stroking his cock he started to cry out and beg "Please B-Bokuto let me cum I need to cum"

Pre cum leaked from the tip onto my finger, swiping it on his lips he tried to rub it off "Lick it" He did like I said, licking it off his plump swollen lips.

His horse voice make made twitch more "Good boy" I praised feeling him get restless. Oikawa removed his fingers nodding to me, he laid down.

I took the squeeze bottle incerting it so he'd be lubed up, smirking as Kuroo moaned when I stroked him hard and pushed him into Oikawa.

"FUCK fuck" he moaned out moving before he was fully in, in turn Oikawa cried out as well from the pleasure. I held Kuroo still so I could do the same, lubing him and pushing in.

Loving the heat I moved hearing them both moan out, I thrusted quick and hard making him pound into the brunette hard as well. After a bit they both came and allowed me to continue until I did.

Once I finally came I pulled Kuroos sleeping body off of the other male setting him beside each other. Both kocked out and snoring, we can clean up whenever they wake up I thought before grabbing the black comforter and covering us all.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Short after care part 2?