002

𖧷Third person pov𖧷

𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠..𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 "𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬" 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

You woke up from your chair,you gasp when you move,forgetting your still tied to rope

"Oh I'm still stuck.." you whisper to yourself while sitting helplessly.

You were gonna sit and do nothing until the door opened,revealing nayeon.

She came down the steps and down to face you.
"your going to school." She says which makes a smile form on your face and your eyes to glitter,you haven't been anywhere in awhile.

"But I do have some boundaries though..you tell anyone about what I'm doing to you and I'll make your life a living hell..got that?" She says and you nod.

Without saying anything,nayeon starts to take the rope off your body. You glimpse down at your skin to see that the rope made marks on your body,nayeon then sees them too. "Also make sure to wear long sleeve today." Nayeon says and you slowly nod.

Once the rope is off of you nayeon then motions you to stand up and you do.

"Go change into the clothes I left you in the bathroom,alright baby?~" she says and you nod and slowly walk to the bathroom,your body still hurt

You go into the bathroom to see nayeon left you a long sleeve sweater with jeans. You put it on and meet nayeon in the living room.

nayeon then puts her hand in yours,you try to move away but she grabs yours again. Nayeon then drags you to the car.

Nayeon and you sit in the front seat while she drives. Nayeon tries to strike up a conversation with you.

"Y/n..tell me something." Nayeon says and you look at her.

"Tell you what?" You say in an angry tone.

"Tell me you love me.." she says squeezing your hand even tighter.

You try moving your hand away but nayeon quickly snatched it back.

"Don't so that ever again,y/n." She says and you nod slowly.

. . .

Soon enough you both reach school,before you get out to open the door nayeon quickly grabs you back and kisses you.
You try to move away but you didn't wanna get punished so you just kissed her back.
"Good girl..remember to stay out of trouble~" she says and you nod and run as fast as you can inside the school.

You go in to see your two best freinds,Lisa and Jennie who are dating at there lockers.

You run to your locker and jennie and Lisa turn to face you.

"Y/n where have you been?!" Jennie says and hugs you tightly while Lisa also stares at you.

"Don't worry about me guys..I haven't been feelings well." You lie and jennie nods into the hug.

Your body still hurt from being tied so you quickly move away from jennie and accidentally push her to the ground which causes jennie and Lisa to look at you in disbelief,also the few students walking by stopping to look at you.

"Y/n what's wrong with you?" Lisa says while helping jennie get up and you back away.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"
Save it. Lisa says and grabs Jennie's hand,they both walk away without letting you explain.

Great! Two freinds gone in one day of being back. You whisper to yourself while getting your books out of your locker and heading to class.

Once you walk in everyone's eyes are on you,even one of nayeons freinds,chaeyoung who is in the same math class as you.

"It's good to have you back,y/n." The teacher says and you fake smile and sit in the back of the class,where no one can see you.
It was the desk that usually no one wanted to sit at which made it perfect for you.

everyone was looking at you until the teacher clapped to get everyone's attention.
"Okay class it's time to review the homework!" The teacher says and everyone gets their math books out,you do too even though you didn't do it.

when everyone's done reviewing homework the bell rings,next period you have lunch. you quickly rush to your locker to put your books away but while your going there..you see nayeon waiting for you.

"I wanna have a talk with you,y/n." Nayeon says and before you could answer she drags you into one the the stalls in the bathroom and closes the door. Surprisingly you were the only ones there.

She asked you a bunch of questions about school.
"Did you tell anyone about me?" you better not have y/n..I think I'll show you alittle something for you to behave.

Nayeon then takes out something,a really sharp knife which causes you to back away. Nayeon walks closer and closer to you.
She suddenly pins you to the wall while moving the knife to your skin.

"This will teach you to behave." she whispered and pulls up your sleeve. She then cuts your arm making you groan in pain.
"Will you be a good girl today,y/n?"
"Y-yes..." you say while holding your arm.

nayeon then pecks you on the lips quickly and leaves you alone in the bathroom.
Once she leaves you hear footsteps in the bathroom so you hurry to wash the blood off your arm,but while your trying to do it one of nayeons freinds enters the bathroom,tzuyu. The girl in your science class to.

"Shit.." you whisper to yourself while pulling up your sleeve and throwing the bloody toilet paper away,trying to scrub the blood off the sink.

Tzuyu then walks in the bathroom and taps you on your shoulder,your blood freezes. But when you turn to look at her she looks at you with hopeful,happy eyes. Not the bad kind,like she wants to help you.

"Hey..are you okay? That's a lot of blood" she frowns and you quickly pull your sleeve down,the blood bleeding through the fabric.

"No no! please don't worry about me I'm okay." You say and tzuyu just looks even more concerned.

"Who did this to you,y/n..? Was it nayeon?."

The name that comes out of her mouth makes you freeze.

"Hey..I know what your thinking. I'm nayeons freind but I'm not bad. I try helping her but she doesn't accept it. I'm here to help you,y/n." Tzuyu says and you smile.

"Why don't we go talk at my house? I'm helping you."

"Actually I'm not allowed to leave-"

"It doesn't matter,your coming with me y/n." Tzuyu says and drags you out of the school.
———————————ꨄ
Catching feelings like butterflies 🦋