Chapter 3

Megan Taylor

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

"What the fuck" I grumbled into my pillow. I picked up my phone to see a group FaceTime from the triplets. 

"Why are yous ringing me at this hour of the morning" I complained as I answered them.

"See I told you she'd be asleep"

"Nick I honestly don't care"

"It's 2 o'clock in the day"

All three of them said one after the other.

"Matt I don't care what time it is, I was sleeping"

"Get up we're on the way to get you" Nick says as he leaves the call, the other two leaving with him.
I guess this means I have to get up now.

I got up and went to my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I decide to just throw my hair up into a ponytail as it has gone very frizzy.

I throw on some black leggings, a black long sleeve crop top and my air forces. I make my way downstairs and grab a chocolate croissant. The sound of a horn came from outside my house, I looked out the window and see the triplets.

"Hurry the fuck on!" Chris screams from his seat in the passenger side.

I walk out the door holding up my middle finger to Chris. I open the rear door, ruffling Matt's hair as I sit into the seat.

"Morning my friends!"

"It's literally the afternoon" Nick says rolling his eyes.

"What are we doing today?" I asked while putting on my seatbelt, Matt pulling away from my house.

"We're filming a youtube video, you're going to be baking blindfolded" Chris says looking at me over his shoulder.

"I am not!"

"Come on, it's for our Wednesday video this week" Nick pleaded beside me.

"What am I baking?"

"Cookies not that hard" Matt replied looking at me through the mirror.

"Fine"

We pulled up to the Sturniolo's house. I felt nervous because I've never been here before. Matt put the van into park and we stepped out.
I walked behind Matt playing with the end of his t-shirt as we walked through the door.

"Hey are you okay?" Matt whispered to me, not moving away.

" Yeah, just nervous"

"Nothing to be nervous about" He said leading me to the kitchen, Chris and Nick still outside arguing about something stupid.

We walked up the stairs and into the kitchen. We were greeted with his mom.

"Oh my god, you must be the famous Megan I've been hearing about!" She said while coming over to give me a hug. I let go of Matt's t-shirt and hug her back.

"It's so lovely to meet you Mrs.Sturniolo"

"Oh darling, call me MaryLou"

"Mom we're going to start filming our video now" Chris says as he walks into the room, Nick following close behind.

"Okay guys don't make too much of a mess" She said winking at me, as she walks into the living room.

Nick sets up the camera while the other two get everything ready. Nick hits record.

"Hi guys welcome back to our youtube channel, I'm Chris, this is Matt and Nick"

"Today we have a special guest, Megan Taylor" Matt exclaims while pulling me into frame.