Rosé - Blackpink

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 - 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 - 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 - 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

(Play the song up there^^^
was inspired by it)

Third Person POV

Y/N has just got off work. Today just like yesterday has been extremely hard for her. After grabbing her stuff making sure not to leave anything behind since it's the weekend, she then made her way out of the building complex.

"Have a good weekend, Y/N!" The security guard greeted.

"Thank you, Harold. Have a good weekend too." Y/N replied and tried her best to give him a smile.

After what felt like forever, Y/N finally made it home to her apartment. Once Y/N got inside she quickly landed on the couch lazily and half ass undo her tie. It was too suffocating. She was too suffocated.

Y/N POV

I laid down for a bit before getting up to change because if I don't do it now I will definitely not do it later. I made my way into my room and quickly changed into a white t-shirt and some pajamas pants. I then made my way back to the living room and grabbed a pack of beer to go watch some tv. I was skimming through the channels before I landed on her.

She's so beautiful. I miss that smile. She looks happy. I bet she's happier though.

-Flash Back-

"Roseanne...I can't do this again..I'm really tired..." I quietly replied.

"DON'T YOU THINK I'M TIRED TOO?! I WORK EVERYDAY AND STILL COME HERE JUST TO MAKE TIME FOR YOU!! FOR US!!" Rosé screamed at me.

"I KNOW!!! Jesus, Rosé!! If you hate coming here so much then just fucking leave!!!" I then screamed at her after losing my patience.

"You're so selfish you know that?! I will always make time for you but you're always busy and tired. Am I that boring to you?! Are you tired of me?! If so, freaking break up with me instead of leading me on, Y/N!!!"

"First of all, no you don't. YOUR the one that's always busy. Your career always comes first before us. I'm the one that always have to wait patiently to get your attention. Second of all, I never said that shit, Roseanne. You're freaking delusional and making shit up in your head."

"I'm delusional?! Wow!! Thank you, Y/N for basically calling me a psycho bitch. You know what?! I'm done. I'm fucking done, Y/N. Let's just break up. I'm not happy anymore and I am so tired of always arguing with you." Rosé replied bitterly before leaving. I wanted to stop her but I was too tired too. Like always.

-End of Flash Back-

Rose's POV

"And now we will be listening to 'Gone' by Rosé!!!" Moonbyul sunbaenim said before letting me sing my new single 'Gone' live on Studio Moonlight.

I thought that you'd remember, but it seems that you forgot
It's hard for me to blame you when you were already lost
Oh, yeah, I'm tired of always waiting, oh, yeah, yeah
I see you changed your number, that's why you don't get my calls
I gave you all of me, now you don't wanna be involved
Oh, yeah, yeah, I really gotta face it, oh, yeah, yeah

I just wanna be the one
But to you, we're already done
Tell me, why'd you have to hit-and-run me?
Now I'm all alone crying ugly
You broke my heart just for fun
Took my love and just left me numb
Now it's eight in the morning
Hate in the morning (all because of you)

Another story that's sad and true
I can feel the pain, can you?
You had to be the one to let me down
To color me blue
Hate to see you with someone new
I'll put a curse on her and you
Ain't no looking back, now you're dead and gone
My love is gone too

All my love is go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-one
All my love is gone
Now you're dead and gone

All my love is gone and the hate has grown
I'm standing all alone and I'm searching for something
But I can't feel nothing
I pack my bags and go, this don't feel like home
Too much darkness for a rainbow, I feel so used
How am I supposed to live without you? I refuse, yeah

I just wanna be the one
But to you, we're already done
Tell me, why'd you have to hit-and-run me?
Now I'm all alone crying ugly
You broke my heart just for fun
Took my love and just left me numb
Now it's eight in the morning
Hate in the morning (all because of you)

Another story that's sad and true
I can feel the pain, can you?
You had to be the one to let me down
To color me blue
Hate to see you with someone new
I'll put a curse on her and you
Ain't no looking back, now you're dead and gone
My love is gone, too

All my love is go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-one
All my love is gone
Now you're dead and gone

"And that was 'Gone' by Rose. Don't forget to also check out 'On the Ground' and that's it on Studio Moonlight tonight." Moonbyul saying the last final lines before ending the live airing.

"Thank you so much for having me sunbaenim! It was an honor!" I quickly bowed and thanked Moonbyul sunbaenim.

"Oh it's nothing! You don't need to be so formal. Just call me unnie. Also, I really enjoyed your single but 'Gone' was definitely my favorite. Sad songs, huh? Who broke your heart?" She jokingly said which made the both of us laugh but behind my laugh contained a pained past.

"Of course it is just a song. Nothing more." I quickly shut down her joke and talked to her for a bit before exchanging numbers and thanking all the staffs. After that was done my manager dropped me off to my dorm with the girls. I got home pretty late though so all of the girls were already sleeping by the time I got home. She would've been awake though.

I decided to just sleep instead of eating because I would definitely get bloated the next morning. As I was making myself comfortable in my bed I suddenly felt something small and sharp. I got up to look for it and it was a ring. Our ring.

-Flash Back-

"Surprise!!! Happy 2 years baby!!!! I love you, Rosie!!!" Y/N surprised me while throwing some confetti. She then put a party hat on my face.

"Oh my god baby!! What is all of this?" I asked.

"It's for you silly. It's for us. OUR SPECIAL DAY!!" She cheered happily.

"Aww...thank you baby. I love you so much." I then let out a tear of happiness.

"And to seal this happiness forever is to give you this" she then pulled a velvet box out of her pocket "promise rings!" she excitedly said and opened the box to put the ring on me.

"Oh my god, Y/N!! It's beautiful!! Thank you babe!! You know you didn't have to right?" I asked her.

"I know baby but giving you this ring is a promise. My promise. I promise to love you with my whole heart. I promise to always be truthful and try my best to keep you happy for as long as I can. I promise you that I won't leave even if things get hard between us. Love is not perfect. We are not perfect. I don't expect sunshines and rainbows everyday and I know we will struggle but I promise to be here through the bad days too. I love you, Rosie. Always and forever." Y/N sweetly confessed to me.

-End of Flash Back-

You promised....what happened to keeping me happy love? I miss you, Y/N...

-The end-