Chapter 55: Infant Matrimony?

Indeed, as Yuzuru thought, the white-haired boy was Shido, a mysterious figure who did not understand Japanese.

Since Yukino had so many doubts in her heart, as long as he pushed these matters to such a non-existent white-haired boy, it would have nothing to do with him.

When necessary, let the white-haired boy appear again and show some skills.

With a chuckle, Shido went to Kaguya, and saw that she was still nearby the roller coaster, and at this time, someone from the rescue team had come to save people.

There was no need for Shido to show up anymore, so he took Kaguya's hand and led her to Yuzuru, only to see Yukino and Mai were still there.

Right now, the earthquake seems to have completely stopped. Judging from the situation at the scene, there should be no casualties, and Shido was relieved.

Although Shido didn't want to say anything to them, after so many things happened just now, it was a little strange not to say anything, so he planned to chat casually, then go home and prepare dinner.

"Sakurajima-senpai, Yukinoshita-san, if you're alright, then we'll go home first!"

Shido seemed a little nervous.

"Itsuka-kun, do you have time for dinner?"

Yukino asked a little abruptly.

"No, I'm gonna go home and cook..."

Shido frowned and replied.

"Then let's talk for a while!"

Yukino gritted her teeth and said.

Shido thought for a while, then nodded. Just as he thought, if he didn't say anything, he would seem more sus.

"About earlier, did you save us?"

Yukino lowered her head and asked.

"No."

Shido shook his head in astonishment and pretended not to know anything.

"What happened just now? It's not like the Ferris wheel avoided us by itself!"

Mai Sakurajima obviously didn't believe what Shido said. In her opinion, it was Shido, but she didn't know why he didn't want to admit it.

"I don't know! At that time, I just saw a white light, and then closed my eyes, and the next thing I knew, you were all right..."

Shido continued to play dumb.

"White light?"

Yukino frowned. She didn't see any white light, so she didn't know how to judge whether what Shido said was true or not.

"Positive. The white light just now was launched from the grass, and after hitting the Ferris wheel, you were all saved!"

Yuzuru calmly said to help.

"Grass?"

Mai Sakurajima murmured, and immediately thought of the white-haired boy just now. White light and white hair, was there any relationship between this?

While she was thinking, Yukino changed the subject, only to see her ask softly:

"Then... three days ago, did you go to the open-air mall and buy three boxes of strawberry Mochi?"

Shido was about to deny it, but suddenly the corner of Yukinoshita Yukino's mouth rose slightly, as if she had some evidence.

However, if it was very direct evidence, she didn't need to ask any more questions...

After thinking about it for a while, Shido made an indignant look and said fiercely:

"Don't talk about it! After buying three boxes of strawberry Mochi that day, someone stole them!"

"Stole?"

Yukino frowned, such an answer was unexpected

Yesterday, Yukino took a photo of Shidou and went to the strawberry Mochi store to ask. Although the proprietress didn't give a positive answer, from her reaction, it was certain that Shido went there to buy three boxes that day. Three Boxes of Strawberry Mochi!

Originally, she wanted to give the other party a trap, but didn't expect it to be avoided.

"That's right! After buying them, a white-haired boy out of nowhere jumped out and took away all the strawberry Mochi I bought. Why would he do that? It's not valuable or anything!"

Shido continued to talk nonsense. Anyway, if he was going to blame this white-haired boy, let's shift all the blame to him!

White-haired boy again?

The appearance rate of this white-haired boy was a little high, wasn't it?

But she didn't expect that this white hair was Shido. After all, his body and appearance were different, so Shido couldn't have superpowers in this area, right?

"Then why did you buy so many boxes of strawberry Mochi?"

Mai Sakurajima asked immediately.

"Because there are many people in my family!"

Shido responded naturally.

Mai Sakurajima glanced at the two girls behind him, recalling Mukuro and Natsumi that she had seen before. If they were his girlfriends and lived in his house, his family would indeed be numerous.

Now, she didn't know if she should continue to doubt Shido, but in any case, there was one thing she was very curious about.

She didn't know if she should ask, but she asked anyway. After all, in Mai Sakurajima's view, Shido was a very kind person. Whether what he said was true or not, she believed that Shido wouldn't think of hurting others. .

"I'm sorry to ask you this, but are you dating multiple girls at the same time? "

Mai Sakurajima asked curiously.

Yukino glanced at her and knew that she had gone astray, but she didn't say anything, after all, she was also very curious.

Shido was two-timing girls, but seeing the Yamai Sisters getting along with him, it was obvious that they were very harmonious, so Yukino was also interested, and wanted to know more about Shido and these girls.

"Well, here's the thing..."

Shido said in a deep voice, and seeing Yukino and Mai listening intently, he continued:

"They have been married to me since we were kids, it's similar to the existence of a child bride!"

"Infant Matrimony? Did your parents arrange so many child brides for you?"

Yukino couldn't believe it. Infant Matrimony was a very old thing. The Itsuka family actually arranged four of them for their son. Who knows if there will be more.

"That's what my mother did anyway, and I'm happy to accept them."

Shido smiled and hugged the Yamai Sisters lightly to show his love for them.

Yukino and Mai looked at each other and didn't ask any further questions. After all, it was someone else's family matter. If he was willing, his family was willing, and so were the girls, it should have nothing to do with them.

Now they just wanted to know: What is the relationship between Shido and the white-haired boy? It seems that it is necessary to investigate them more carefully!