Baby

RYUJIN

Noze already knows the deal between Yeji and I, she said that she smelled Yeji on me. She's not mad, she's also not happy to hear it right on my mouth but one thing she's curious about,

"Do you like her?" She asked.

"No, it's just—we're Friends even before we meet." I said.

When i saw Yeji having an attack and i'm having sex with Noze, i have this thought, i want to help Yeji first because i know what she looks like when she's in pain because of being an omega.

Noze stares into my eyes, she knows what it means. "Help her." She said. I kissed her for her to know that she's the only one i like and i want her to know that i'm just gonna help Yeji.

Yeji pushed me away, i think she got it in a wrong way.

I wanted to clarify everything but it's happening now, she's distancing herself away from me even more.

I'm glad she's kind, she forgave me and now they are right here in my room, laughing and i'm watching Yeji comfortably laughing with us now. I hope she will comeback in this room, it feels lonely when she left.

Seulgi kissed my forehead, "I'm so proud of you, you're changing." She said. I smiled at her and i don't even know if i'm really changing or not. "Guys? I don't want to attend my classes now, let's go to Lia now. I'm ready to talk to her." I said.

Lisa sighed loudly, "My Mom's gonna kill me with her words later so let's go! I need to get ready for that." Lisa said. "You're Top 2 Lisa, your Mom will surely become faster than Eminem." Seulgi said and everyone of us laughed out loud.

I told Noze to come into my room and she came, her eyes went big when she saw us but i hold her hand and let her come. "Everyone, she's my Girlfriend." I said.

"I told you Lisa! That's why she's not letting us know who's that Girl!" Seulgi said.

"Gosh, you're right. Prof. Noze? Are you sure no one saw you entering this room?" Lisa asked. Noze nodded at her and i let her sit with them. They keep on talking to Noze and they didn't make her feel out of place.

Yeji seems so normal and she's talking to Noze like nothing happened. After a while, "I need to go, i still have classes." Noze said. She pulled my hand in the bathroom, "Are you sure no one's gonna talk about us? How about Yeji?" She asked.

"Don't worry, we just talked earlier and everything's fine now. I promised, you'll be safe here." I kissed her and she left.

"So? Are we going to Lia now?" Seulgi asked.

I nodded at them.

We went at the parking lot and Lisa's car was new, it's not a van anymore. "You have a new car." I said. "Well, i thought it'll be me and Yeji only. By the way, Yeji's living in my Hotel now, i'll give you Ryujin a card tomorrow, it's a card for you to access that building." She said.

Wow, that surprised me but that's fine? I guess.

I started to feel nervous when i entered the car, "Lia probably has a nice eyes, it was Ryujin's type." Seulgi said.

Lia's eyes? That's right, her eyes caught me.

*flashbacks*

Someone's walking slowly on the stage during our flag ceremony, she's a small Girl who's skirt is ripped on the side and her eyes looks so furious. She suddenly slapped the Teacher who's talking in front of us.

She gets the mic,

"You ripped my skirt, you're about to rape me. You sexually touched my legs and you told me, 'If you told this to anyone, i will drop you out to remove your scholarship' i swear to you, you have no rights to do this to every woman even if that woman needed something from you."