Nanny Dona

...

5 years ago, July, Airport/France.

It's the first time Louis is visiting Paris. His dad thought it would be better if Louis started travelling the world in search of cultural education and for informational purposes. It didn't take long to convince him to pack a suitcase and leave, somewhere just before the Lunar Event of the year. Or so did his father think, not knowing it was Louis' plan all along.

With a black leather notebook in his hand, Louis makes his way through the airport terminal. Once done with the check in and he's on the plane, picking a window seat having to argue with a chubby tablet addicted child. After the struggle, he sat down on the god forsaken seat and opened the notebook.

Names.

He remembers clearly the struggle he went through to snatch these names from his father's journal. He wouldn't say he stole the information, he certainly did not. Niall did it for him. Although it took forever to convince the annoying fake blond alpha, but now that the work was done he felt completely thankful towards him.

He was blindly following his path to a new place, no friends all of them being back in England for the collage summer break, no language knowledge and certainly no fear towards the new. His lips cheer in mirth nonetheless, cheeks blushed from excitement.

There's a innocence spark on his eyes. Having been there since birth. The smile is painful on his lips as he closed the little notebook and secured it on his inside pocket. Little did he know that landing on France would change his life forever, that those names weren't just names, and this trip wasn't just a free time activity and heat-break...He did not know...years later he'd curse the day he landed there.

One advice on his head...When what's yours is taken from you...You ask, you push...you remove...For Louis...It was time to REMOVE...

...

Today, Louis is playing with a fluff of fur on his lap, little paws resting on his thighs, far away from the long lost dark thoughts. He's secured with a seatbelt and the little puppy is secured in his lap. Luckily Harry managed to get him to settle on the seat without much fight.

Louis eyes haven't left the puppy since he entered the car, the adoption papers resting on the glove box now. Harry was more than happy to also sign the papers, since the shopkeeper thought they where a couple and Louis was too excited to disagree with him. So Harry just went with it naturally.

Louis has given him directions towards some near place outside the city, some old street that he doesn't even remember the name of by now, there was a soft music coming from the radio and the windows are all down. It was more Louis request, he asked for that saying Harry's scent was getting intoxicating from time to time.

It wasn't a new thing, and Harry knew the unmated omega could not handle that much. And if he's not wrong Louis might be nearing his heat by now...it's been months since they meet and he still hasn't had one heat yet...or maybe he did...last time he visited Paris...but either way it's still been a long time, and he did not wish to make the omega uncomfortable with his annoying presence. He only wished to help and keep him safe...Although there was still a part of him that wasn't used to this constant change in behaviour...letting go, all for a guy he's barely known. But he can't help it, there's something about this guy that just makes him so different and desired...like that infamous magnetic pull that keeps him coming back for more.

Once out of the city, the traffic started to lessen, Harry asked for more directions.-"So where exactly is this freaky place?"

"Just outside Paris."-Louis said not looking up from the pup, eyes glowing in shine.