Cover Poll!

Hiya everyone, I've got more exciting news about EwB.

First news:

My blog is live! Check it out: https://typewriterpub.com/author/lavender-fields/

You'll get the bonus chapter either 'Drunk in Love' or 'When we were young' by signing up. They wanted two bonus chapters from me, so I gave them those which is why they're not up anymore. Please don't be mad though as I will be publishing one of my patreon chapters on here for free (the patreon chapters taken down will be replaced with something new).

Second news:

It's time to vote for the book cover! You can vote over here in my blog: https://typewriterpub.com/author/lavender-fields/#ewb-cover

I still can't believe I have a website, it's weird. Please excuse that —at the time of me writing this— there isn't an avatar image! I'm still working out all the details. My usual profile pic should be up soon though.

Even if you don't want to vote, I highly recommend you look at these covers because they are amazing. I'm so honoured that you guys would take the time to make covers for this book, the amount of love this book has still baffles me to this day. I was blown away by your amazing submissions. Sadly, my publisher had to reject some because of the requirements needed to be met. I wish they didn't have to, but I've asked them for all submissions that didn't make the cut and they will be put on my Instagram where we can all admire them.

Please go check out these covers because they are incredible! I cannot stress that enough.

Until the next update!

-Lavender <3

P.s I will be updating stories again tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. Inconvenient Attachment should be getting it's last few chapters soon and EwB 2 can begin! I'm hyped for this book, I've given the plot a lot of thought and I think it'll be something you guys will like but might be surprised at.