Part 22

When Sanzu set you down on his bed, you could not help but see that woman in the same bed, causing you to barf internally.

Sanzu tried to lay you down in the middle, but you were not having it. You instantly got on his side and made him sleep in the middle.

"Why are you up, babe?" Emi (the evil woman) said sleepily.

"Oh, Haruka had a bad dream, so she's going to be sleeping here," he said while pulling the blanket.

"You shouldn't spoil her, you know; otherwise, she won't learn independence," Emi said while you got worried.

"It's fine. She's only 3," Sanzu said

"I'm just saying," she said, falling back asleep. But what she said made you hold for dear life on Sanzu's shirt, afraid he might take you back to your room. But eventually, you fell asleep.

——

The following day, you wake up in your room confused. You instantly got up and ran to see if Sanzu was still home, but he wasn't.

You ran around looking for someone when you saw a familiar face. Your eyes instantly lit up as you ran to Kokonoi and Takeomi, sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"Mama Koko," you yelled excitedly as you tackled Kokonoi with a hug.

"Hi princess," he said, smiling while Takeomi just felt jealous

"Kokonoi quite hogging her," he said as he grabbed you from him and hugged you while you giggled.

"Guess what, Y/n?" Kokonoi said

"What?" you asked

"We are taking you to the aquarium today," he said while your eyes lit up, and you ran outside to their cars so you could go already.

"Open!" you yelled happily at Kokonoi, who was trying to catch up to you.

————-

(I'm too lazy to talk about the aquarium. Just know Y/n had fun)

When you got home from the aquarium, Sanzu was home with a massive grin, calling you to where he and Emi were seated.

Authors notes 📝 

I hope you like it 😊
Read my new story 👍⚠️