Chapter 3

SARAH AND SAM

Sarah showed up at Sam's house.

                Sam said " So did you get it?"

Sarah replied "relax sis and yes. Tony mentioned that if someone tries to take the cheese then we pour his mix on it. It will dissolve and leave no trace."

          Sam responded "I would have never thought we would need Tony's help...is he still crazy."

            Sarah blatant said "what is not crazy nowadays. Our whole life has been turned upside down. Also girl you can't be talking about anyone since you got a demon like rat living rent free in your home."

           Sam chose to ignore that last part and took the cheese from Sarah. Sam said " we got to make a plan and I don't mean just a plan to catch this creature, I mean a plan to find out the truth. What do you think?"

             Sarah replied "first lets create phase 1 of our plan. I think we need to go old school like have a piece of cheese on a mouse trap under a bowl. So we capture the rat and put it in a cage, then have Tony analyze it."

               Sam responded "I get it, once the rat gets trapped, then the bowl will fall which will trap the creature. First let's set everything up."

                 An hour later, everything was set up. Sam and Sarah went outside to wait. Sarah said "Oh, I forgot to tell you something, I think someone was following me today. We need to be careful especially on who we trust with this situation. The more people that know about this increases the danger meter for us. We really don't know about the Happy Rat Society or Pue Dexter. I think we need to pay a visit to Mr.Edwards."

                 Sam responded "right, he can get us in touch with his friend or at least give us some more information. I think that we can also get more information from Travis, he doesn't seem too bad."

                All of a sudden, we hear a crash inside the house, Sam and Sarah ran into the house. Everything was torn up from the walls to the floor. The couches had rips in it and the feathers were flying everywhere. The walls have scratches on it. Some of the carpet was pulled up. The creature was right in the middle, passed out on the floor. Sam went into her room to get the cage. Sarah walked into the kitchen to get prongs to pick up the rat and put it in the cage. The weirdest part was that this creature looked totally different from the previous one. It didn't even look like a rat. It has red cat ears with a small head. It didn't have eyes, but the mouth was white with white teeth. The teeth looked similar to toothpicks. The body was oval shape with black fur, It only had three muscular red legs, It also had a furry tail similar to a cat.

            Sarah said " that looks more like a demon." Sarah called Tony to come over and to look at the creature.

                    Tony came over 30 minutes later with a large cage that has a feeding tube in it. He also carried his computer and a big metal silver box.

                  Sam said "Tony what is all this stuff?"

                   Tony replied "we need to know what we are dealing with... it could be aliens, man made creatures, or robots. Sarah told me everything on the phone and I will find out everything about this creature. Now where is it?"

                     Sam responded "Sarah and the creature are both in my room." Tony barged into her room and ran toward the creature.

               Tony said "This creature is magnificent. I have never seen something like this, can I take it out of the cage?"

Sarah and Sam both replied "NO".