AUs? What the hell are those?

A loud explosion was heard.

A white beam was going through the ground as its size grew from a but the beam was becoming unstable as it dissolves.

GOD DAMN IT!!!!

This was my 20th try in total.

Anonymous: You need to calm down.

Anonymous was teaching me how to use the dragon skull thing in which Anonymous calls the destroyer.

Bad name but it's better then other name I could think of.

Anonymous: Relax take your time, let the power flow through you. Take deep breathes.

I try again listening to Anonymous as the dragon skull cracked its mouth open with black ball of energy inside as it then fired.

The beam was stable as the power felt amazing.

The skull then closed its mouth as the energy of the beam disappeared.

(Y/N): YES!

Anonymous: Well done.

I then collapse on the floor as I smile widely.

Anonymous: Hmm?

The area around us was beginning to disappear as well as I was also disappearing.

Anonymous: Oh so time is up.

(Y/N): Yup.

Anonymous: Well see ya later.

(Y/N): See ya.

I then woke up on a couch.

(Y/N): Oh yeah...I slept over at the Dreemur's house.

It's been two months now. Two months since Chara and Asriel were revived and now we may need to mark since Gaster was pulled out.

Gaster had to stay with the skeleton family since there his sons and he hates humans with a burning passion.

He said and I quote "The only humans I will tolerate are Chara, Frisk, and you. All other humans I despise." Though I don't fully know why it's non of my business anyway.

Toriel got a job as a elementary teacher, Asgore became a gardener, Mettaton became a pop star sensation, Undyne became a cop, Alphys became a high school teacher, Sans became a comedian, Muffet and Grillby share a restaurant which has two parts so they do weekly competition but there good friends though, Papyrus is training to become a cop so he can be the coolest guy ever. Frisk is still an ambassador.

What have I been doing? I've been hanging out with Chara and Asriel.

Asriel: Get good!

Right now Chara and Asriel are playing C.O.D with Asriel killing her every time.

Chara: Let me fucking kill you!

(Y/N): Ha!

Chara then got up and gave me the controller.

Chara: You try then.

Chara then sat on the couch next to me as Asriel looks back at me with a cocky grin.

(Y/N): Welp time to violate a goat.

We started a new round and started playing.

Timeskip of 30 minutes presented by Chara and Frisk watching (Y/N) work out.

Easy.

Asriel: Hacks! I call hacks!

Asriel lost he died about 50 times as I died only twice.