Chapter 50

The weekend was over, and it was time to get back to their normal class routine. Students were stressing about the upcoming OWL's and NEWTS they had to take very shortly. Even the Beaubaxtons and Durmstrang students were nervous for these exams and some of them even formed study groups with some of the Hogwarts students. The first Quidditch game of this year was happening on Friday, and the first two teams going up against each other were Gryffindor and Slytherin.

Tris woke up at 6 o'clock and went downstairs to the common room for some coffee. She figured everyone was still asleep, so she made sure to be as quiet as possible. As she walked down the staircase, and into the common room, Phoenix was right behind her and suddenly headed straight for the boy's dormitories.

"Phoenix no!" Tris quietly shouted at her little fox, but she didn't listen and headed up there anyway. She didn't want her to wake George, or even Fred, or any other of the boys. She ran her hand through her hair and walked over to the little table where the coffee pot sat. As she began making her coffee, she had a gut feeling that someone was behind her. When she turned around, she saw George holding little Phoenix in his arms.

Tris smiled and walked over to him. "I believe this is yours?" George asked as he leaned over and kissed Tris. "Indeed she is. I tried to get her to come back down but she's just so headstrong at finding you in the mornings." Tris said as she and George walked over to the sofa and sat down in front of the fireplace.

As the two of them sat on the sofa enjoying each others company, other students began making their way down into the common room. Tris and the twins were hoping that Snape would finally end their punishment this week since all three of them were being on their best behaviors around him, which was extremely hard to do for the twins.

Almost all of the students were now awake and in the common room chatting with one another before classes start in just an hour and a half. Most of them were now getting dressed and ready to head to the Great Hall for breakfast. Tris and George were still sitting on the sofa, when Harry came walking down the staircase from the boys dormitories. He had a very puzzled look on his face and looked like he had just seen a ghost.

"You alright mate? Did Nearly Headless Nick scare you again?" George asked as Harry stood just a few feet away from them. Harry didn't say anything and just stood there. Tris and the rest of the Gryffindor Bunch now wore the same look of concern on their faces. Tris then let go of George's hand and walked up in front of Harry.

"Harry?" Tris said faintly trying to break Harry's deep thought of concentration. Harry then came back to his reality and looked up into Tris' eyes with tears starting to form in his own eyes. "What's wrong?" Tris asked in a whisper trying not to startle the puzzled Gryffindor. Without saying a single word, Harry then grabbed Tris and pulled her into a tight hug. He hugged her for almost a minute or two before finally letting her go. Harry now turned his attention over to George, and everyone now waited in silence to see if he was going to say anything.

"Can I speak to you. Alone." Harry said over to George. The slight grin that George always wore, had now faded into a frown. Harry never asked to speak to George or anyone else alone unless something was wrong or if he had a bad feeling about something. George then shook his head and stood from the sofa. Tris looked up at George and then back to Harry and she now had a bad feeling in her gut.

"Why don't you go to the Great Hall with Fred and the others. I'll be there in a little while, I promise." George whispered down to her as he grabbed her small hands and held them in his own. She then looked up into his bright blue eyes and nodded her head. George then leaned over and kissed her on the forehead before following Harry into the boy's dorm rooms.

Tris and the others got dressed and headed to the Great Hall to get some breakfast. Tris sat beside Fred and Peter and waited for George and Harry to walk through the doors of the Great Hall. Fleur had managed to make her way over to the Gryffindor table and sat across from Tris. The Beaubaxton and Gryffindor student were now having a nice conversation and were continuing to grow closer to one another.