FOURTY NINE

"Have you got any tickets left?" John B asks a worker as he walks off with a box of money.

"Sorry kid your not the only one trying to get off the island" the worker tells us.

"Come one" John B says grabbing mine and Sarah's hands. "Hey, so have either of you been on a tugboat before?" John B questions pulling the row of us down the dock towards a large boat.

"A what? You're not serious?" Sarah slightly laughs.

"Look we just gotta talk our way onto this barge, I got this" John B tells the two of us as we stop beside the boxes they are loading onto the boat. "These are my people just wait"

John B walks over to who I am guessing to be the man in charge and begins trying to talk our way onto the boat. "Do you think he'll be able to get us on?" Sarah asks me.

"It's John B it's never this easy there is always some type of twist" I tell her as John B walks back towards us looking at the floor.

"um..so their booked" John B tells us.

"Who? Your. uh..your-your people?" Sarah mocks him with a smirk.

"What, you got a better idea?" John B questions probably not expecting an answer.

I look to the side of John B and spot a plie of yellow rain coats, I lightly nudge Sarah and nod towards the coats.

"Yeah" she smiles picking them up and passing each of us one. We all put one on quick enough so no one notices.

"Grab a tank" she tells us me and John B follow her lead as she successfully gets us onto the boat.

We go to the very bottom and go through the engine room. I'm not sure exactly where Sarah leads us from there but what I do know is that it is very hot.

The boat shakes which means we are officially moving "We're moving" I smile giving both John B and Sarah a high five.

We all make ourselves comfortable, well as comfortable as we can sitting on ropes and old red boxes. I take off my rain coat throwing it into a random corner. Sarah passes me a hair bobble noticing the sweat on my forehead.

I put my hair into a messy bun to keep my hair off my face and my back.

Sarah and John B both take off their rain coats throwing them on top of mine. John B takes off his shirt and lays back.

"Oh my god. What is the hottest you've ever been?" Sarah questions putting her hands on the back of her head as if she is sunbathing.

"Right now" John B answers straight away.

"Same" me and Sarah reply at the same time.

"Do you....I don't know, do you wanna play a game?" Sarah asks waving her hands in front of her face trying to cool her self down.

"No, I don't" John B replies.

"Cool. So, there's this game my sister and I play. It's called truth or dare, expert there's no dare" Sarah explains.

"So, it's just truth, Sarah. That's truth" John B says wiping the seat off his face.

"Yeah. Do you wanna play truth?" Sarah asks with a smile.

I remember the night of the hurricane me and JJ played this it was fun. I actually got to know a lot about him. It was probably his way of getting my mind off the hurricane, I hate these things.

John B goes to decline but I answer for him "yeah we'll play truth."

"Okay. Mmm John B you get first question" Sarah tells the blonde and my phone pings which grabs everyone's attention they continue the game as I answer the message.

Lover boy

Where are you? I thought you were coming to watch the movie with us.

I don't want to tell him cause JJ will worry just like John  B said he would.

Sorry I forgot to tell you I'm spending time with Sarah

I mean I'm technically not lying. I would tell him what we're doing but I've not actually been told that part yet.

Oh okay well have a good time :)

He messages back a couple minuets after.

I put my phone away and look back to John B and Sarah John B looks like he is asleep and Sarah looks the same as she did last time I checked but a bit sweater. "Is he asleep?" I question pointing to John B Sarah shrugs her shoulders.

"Right, your turn so truth or truth?" Sarah questions with a smile.

"That's a hard one I'll have to go with truth"  I reply taking my tank top off so I'm in my bikini top.

"What is your biggest fear?" She asks.

"Being lied to" I sigh I nervously laugh hoping she doesn't find my truth embarrassing.

"That's deep" Sarah giggles slightly probably noticing that I'm nervous.

"Yeah I guess so" I shrug my shoulders with a smile.

"You can trust me Jess, you know that right? With anything." Sarah tells me with a smile resting her head on one of her hands so she can look at me.

"I don't trust a lot of people in this fucked up world but you Sarah Cameron, you I trust." I smile to the girl. I don't know what it is about Sarah that Kie hates but I don't see it.

Ever since the start she has shown she will always be there for me. No one has ever shown that well expect for the pogues.

With Sarah it's different there is just something about her that makes me feel really comfortable around her.

"Same here Jess. If you ever need anyone to go on fun adventures with or stay up all night talking. You've got my number" Sarah smiles back to me.

A/N
Sorry I've not updated. Thought I'd give you a cute moment between Sarah and Jessica <3