Chapter 38

It was a good morning with the sun shining brightly.

Mi hi was sleeping fine because Suga was constantly caressing her head and tapping her back so she can get a good sleep, but for Suga it wasn't a good sleep. Namjoon was hugging her. Mi hi was cuddled to both of them.

"yah, wake up" Jin came inside like a mother waking up her nasty stubborn children.

"what?" Suga groaned cuddling closer to Mi hi. Namjoon opened his eyes. He sat on the bed rubbing his eyes.

"get up, Mr. Kang will be here" Jin spoke. Suga quickly opened his eyes and glared at Jin.

"why is that old ass coming here? Huh?" he asked slowly waking up. His arm felt numb as Mi hi was laying her head on his arm, but it was alright because she is his baby.

"you know who he is right? We are fine if he comes here only if we are present, but Mi hi here. That old man makes girls sleep with him" Suga spoke bitterly, he was afraid that Mr. Kang will do something ungrateful.

"I don't want him to see Mi hi, that's it" Namjoon said while walking out of the room, not forgetting to kiss his sister's forehead.

Soon Suga to went away grumpily.

"YOW..PRINCESS" Jungkook and Jimin came shouting inside thinking that Mi hi was also awake. But no. it made Mi hi flinch badly. She sat on the bed quickly and crawled back to the corner of them bed.

"idiots" Jin shouted at them. Jungkook and Jimin was looking at her with guilty eyes.

Jin hugged her rocking back and forth. He was glaring at his younger brothers.

"sorry baby" they apologized. Mi hi nodded her head as she was too lazy to speak as her cramps are not good yet. Both of them had bags in their hands.

They kept the bags on her bed near her. Mi hi moved near the bags and peeked inside curiously to see what's inside. Her eyes widened with red shaded laying on her cheeks. It was a lot of sanitary napkins. A lot. Different types. The next bags were filled with various type of chocolates, heat pads, herbal drinks.

"actually we didn't know what to buy, so we bought everything" Jimin said scratching his neck.

"thank you, but it's too much" Mi hi said shyly. They bought a lot for her. She was so thankful for them. Mi hi gestured them to come closer. They did. She pecked their cheeks making their smiles reach their ears.

"yah!!! What about mee?" Jin whined moving his face to her. Mi hi giggled as she kissed.

"hey, me?" Hobi jumped to the room out of nowhere. Mi hi gestured him too and kissed his cheeks. Then she saw someone else's face moving closer to her. It was Taehyung. She kissed his cheeks too. Namjoon came with his face in front of her. She kissed him too. Suga was standing at the doorstep, admiring everyone. This was so new to them, no one had spent a moment like this in their lives. Everyone looked so happy and bright. Their hearts found a cure for their pain, a light to their darkness, happiness to their sadness.

He was pulled out of his trance feeling his shirt being pulled. He looked down to see Mi hi. He bent down to her level smiling. mi hi kissed his cheeks too. His gummy smile flashed. He was the least person to show affection towards someone but for Mi hi, he had his heart opened every day and every second.

After breakfast Mi hi was waiting in her room painting. She was painting a picture of her brothers. She painted the picture with herself in the middle, and her brothers surrounding her. Everyone had big smiles on their faces.

Meanwhile on downstairs only Taehyung was present with his fingers playing on the phone. The others were on their rooms. Yeong gi and Yura has gone to the company giving the matter to his sons' hands.

"young master, Mr. Kang is here" a butler said while bowing him and showing full respect. Taehyung sighed as instructed her to let him come in. he was about to go to call his brothers when,

"hello, my boy" the old man came with wide arms, acting like he was grateful to meet Taehyung, but he wasn't, he came for something else. Taehyung fake smiled him and hugged back.

"where are the others?" Mr. Kang asked scanning the room.

"oh, I was just going to call them, I'll be back" Taehyung said walking away fast. He felt disgusted. He went to the bedroom corridors.

Meanwhile Mi hi, her stomach was on a war, she's hungry she opened the room door and went downstairs, unaware of the fact that someone was present in the room. She jumped on the hall way and skipped on the stairs, imagining her chips packets her brothers bought for her.

Mr. Kang was sitting on the couch. Mi hi came to the living room and looked closer at the figure who was sitting on the couch already starring at her, with a sinful, ugly smirk on his face.

Her breath hitched, frozeon her spot. Many memories played on her mind. Her heart was beating out ofpain and afraid. She started shaking. Tears brimmed at the edge of herbeautiful doe eyes. She started moving backwards, but his gazed was fixed onher fragile body. He got up from his seat walking towards her. Tears alreadymade their away down her soft cheeks. 

who is that? what's his relationship with Mi hi?

hi there!, I sincerely apologize for my absence, and hope you enjoyed this😇

Don't forget to vote and comment😗

Love you guys a lot🤗