chapter twenty two

"He's so damn messy." Brat rolled her eyes, picking up Blaire's pants which was next to the dirty clothes bin. "Men so damn dirty."

She continued cleaning his room then went to clean the kitchen since he wasn't going to. Her phone rang, making her run to the room to see her mom was Facetiming her.

"Hi mommy!" She excitedly smiled all in the camera.

"Hi baby! Where's Blaire?"

"Going to get food."

"Look baby." She said, flipping the camera to show the yacht they were on.

"Aw man, you're teasing me." Brat pouted.

"We'll bring you back mi amour!" Leval yelled out coming into the camera. "Maybe you can invite Blaire this time, no?"

"He doesn't have his passport." Brat rolled her eyes.

"Mi amour, get on that. He can have it by summer, and you can show him the world."

"I'll tell him to apply." She said as the doorbell rung. "Hold on, mommy."

Walking to the door, she looked through the peek hole seeing three police cars making her get scared; she prayed nothing happened to Blaire.

"Mommy, there's a lot of police outside."

"Open the door, baby, don't panic."

Opening the door, she looked at the tall white man swallowing hard. "Hi, what can I do for you?"

"Is this the home of Blaire Thornton?"

"Yes, is he okay?"

"We were hoping you could answer that for us. Do you mind if we come in?"

"Mi amour hold the phone up." Leval stated. "Ask them why they need to come in?"

"What's this regarding?" She asked.

"It would be better if we could take a look around."

"Do you have a warrant?"

"You don't want me to get a warrant because I will so we can just save the time now. If your baby daddy is as innocent as you're acting, it shouldn't be no problem."

"First of all, who said Blaire was my baby daddy?" Brat asked furrowing her eyebrows. "And he is innocent, very much so. We're going to waste all the time because you aren't coming in here without a warrant."

"And that's just that." They heard from behind them.

Blaire stood there with food in his hands with a grill on his face; he was pissed the fuck off. All these police were here like he was getting raided.

"Just the man we were looking for."

"I'm under arrest?"

"Not yet."

"So get the fuck off my porch."

That was the last thing he said before he walked into the house, slamming the door in their face; he heard them talking about calling a judge. He walked into the room with Brat following him watching him intensely.

"Bro, stop whatever you doing and get over here. Don't be seen and come through the back; bring A with you."

"What are you doing?" Brat asked, watching him pull out multiple guns.

"I moved too dumb, now I have to get myself out of it." He mumbled. "Go to Flaire's house or something so you won't be caught up in this shit."

"No, we're going to ride this out together."