Ch12: Infinity Fortress

A/N: Heres the moment most of you have been probably waiting for

------

'The dimensional infinity fortress If I got summoned here then..." Akaza's eyes widened, 'An upper moon must've been killed by the demon hunters!' He clenched his fists tightly; he knew he wouldn't be all too please about this.

Strum...

The pink haired man looked up from where the noise came from and saw Nakime sitting there, strumming away on her biwa like always. He narrowed his eyes at her, he never really liked the demon. She was strong but weird, there were some rumors she was a serial killer in her past life.

"Hyo!"

Azaka groaned and turned his head, looking directly at a pot on the floor a few inches from him.

"Well, well! Akaza-Sama!" The pot spoke out a small giggle echoing from it, a body slowly started to slither out of it. A demon appeared out of the pot with a genie like body. It had the upper body of a human, but it slowly slimmed down at his waist, before his lower half turned into a tail or snake like structure as he stuck out of the pot. His upper half didn't look even more human than his lower half though, even if he had the top of a human man. His eyes and mouth swapped places, resulting in him having two mouths where his eyes should be and an eye where his mouth should've been. He had one extra eye smack dab in his forehead, tiny arms hung off his neck and head as he lacked some on his sides.

"Dear me, you seem to be looking swell. How've you been after ninety years?" He cackled before continuing, "The mere possibility of you dying, made my heart leap with jo- "He quickly stopped himself, feigning a cough, "Made my heart cringe with pain. Hyo, hyo!"

"This is quite terrifying..." A voice shook above them, Akaza looked up to the stairwell, "Gyokko has forgotten how to count during our long absence." He continued, shaking even more now, "We haven't been called here for 121 years." He grasped the stair railing tighter, "AN ODD NUMBER, quite terrifying indeed..." He panicked.

The demon who was speaking was known as Hantengu, he was Upper Moon Four. Though no part of his body seemed to have it engraved. He some aspects of an old man in his look. He had a balding head with two horns and a big bump on the top of it. He had old, dirty fingernails that seemed like they would fall off his wrinkled, thin fingers at any moment. He wore a simple kimono. Azaka didn't like him, not just because he wasn't a people-