Characters

Dad- Dominic Russo
Misses Jayden so much. He has been looking for 15 years she has been looking for anytime he has. Loaded Himself with work  so he won't have to face the truth. 

Mum- Sheila Russo
Jayden was her heart and it felt like her heart was taken when Jayden was taken. Has been strong for his boys but she is breaking.

oldest brother- Leonardo Russo - 23- was 8 when Jayden was kidnapped. Jayden was his light and that was taken away. He was close to Jayden and played with her every day. Shut the world out and started to become violent and work more for their mafia.

2 oldest brother- Romeo Russo- 21- was 6 when Jayden was kidnapped
Loved Jayden so much and a lot like Leonardo, he shut the world out and just did what he need to do so that he would name have to face the fact that Jayden is gone. 

3 oldest brother- Alexander Russo- 20- was 5 when Jayden was kidnapped
Was so upset when she was taken, started to work in the mafia they own and started killing people that betrayed their mafia just to get over the fact that she is gone.

4 oldest brother- Lorenzo Russo- 19- was 4 when Jayden was kidnapped
Loved Jayden, also started to work in the mafia, Alex and Enzo became partners to get rid of the fact that Jayden was gone. Doesn't believe she is gone.

5 oldest brother- ace Russo- 17- was 2 when Jayden was kidnapped
He loved hanging out with Jayden since the age gap is not that big. Misses her old. Stayed the same but is upset because his best friend was taken.

Daughter- Jayden Russo- 16- was 2 weeks old when she was kidnapped
Doesn't know who her real parents are. Was in foster care since a kid. Has 2 families. The first one- is from 5 months old to 12 years old.
The second one- is 12 years old to now