Midnight

For how long have they been locked up in that basement room ? Hunger and thirst almost ceased to exist for a while because they were both fully invested in each other, firstly in their rough desperate encounter that will surely not help with her overall recovery and thereafter the loving moment in which Levi wouldn't stop kissing every inch of exposed skin on her chest, her stomach, her legs, her neck and face in what seemed to be the sweetest gesture he has ever had towards her, being the smacking of his lips against skin the only little noise echoing in the otherwise stillness of the room. It was so quiet even the slightest change in breathing from any of them was quite noticeable.

For a moment, exhaustion washed over them to the point of both having dozed off for a while just to wake up once (y/n) sleepily turned around in bed to face away, only causing him to hook an arm around her torso to tug her against his chest while burying his face on the back of her head causing the little hairs on the back of her neck to stand on end with goosebumps.

A quiet groan erupted from her throat, squirming away almost subconsciously and rolling onto her stomach with the intention of resuming her sleep, yet Levi seemed to have other plans when he lazily crawled on top of her body, his elbow serving as leverage not to fully lay on her whilst giving slow sleepy bites to the back of her neck which increased in strength until it was impossible for her to fall back asleep when the feeling was both arousing and slightly painful, whimpering as quietly as she could manage.

With his hips resting on top of hers, she could easily feel him getting harder by the second, seemingly worsening the more she moaned out loud.

It felt lazy and sensual until he decided to take a fistful of her hair and squeeze tight, yanking a yelp out of her throat as her body began to squirm in place, inadvertently inviting Levi's hand to slide between the mattress and her right hip until reaching down to her lips, sliding a finger in the middle to find the desires bundle of nerves to rub on.

With her cheek pressed against the pillow and her hips raising off the mattress, she began rolling hips back against his hand to silently beg for more friction causing Levi to press his chest down on her back as if to restrain her from movement, sinking teeth hard on the side of her neck to keep her in place while briefly using that same hand he was using on her to guide the tip of his erection against her soft entrance, slipping in without effort and sighing out a moan against her skin due to the pleasant feeling.

His long digits going back to their previous task, he combined both the friction against her inner walls with the incessant rubbing against her clit to force her into filling the room with her loud noises.

The aggressive biting came to a point where it would be impossible to hide the marks if her hair was up in a ponytail (or a scarf if your hair is very short) and Levi seemed to not care whatsoever, biting harder each time to combine the overwhelming feeling of pleasure with the weakening pain coming from her neck.

The biting was nothing elegant, it was far from a fictional vampire and closer to a wild animal mating. There was something so animalistic in the way Levi fucked her that made him a completely different person from his usually put together self and she enjoyed every second of it, reaching a point where she didn't even realize she was drooling all over the pillow while biting on the soft fabric trying to hold herself back but the quick snapping of his hips made her lose sanity all together.

At that moment he almost didn't pull out on time, so deliciously submerged in the soft wetness of her walls squeezing him so tightly when she reached her own orgasm. It was addictive in its most primal way and he wanted to cum inside her so badly it almost made him grunt in frustration when he forced himself out to instead paint her lips and between her mounds of flesh with sticky white.

" I... Really fucking wanted to fill you up. " Levi's words were barely a whisper that she couldn't hear clearly over the ringing in her ears.

" What... What did you... Say ? "

" That I will let you sleep this time. " His tone was loud enough to be heard, kissing the back of her head before moving away to clean her up and resume their sleep.

Poor (y/n), she was probably too exhausted because before he knew, she was already fully asleep again.