Backstory

Dominic Russo's pov
Today was the day we were finally going to see our baby girl.
All of my older kids have been waiting for this day since my wife Announced it was girl. They have been talking to her for the past 3 month waiting for to come into the real world.

After 3 hours of waiting for her to have birth to our amazing daughter we were finally told she was born and we were aloud in the room. We all ran into the room and saw our little girl in Sheila's arms with a big smile on her face.
First to walk up to our little princess was Leonardo, She was so tiny, so small that she would fit in my hand.

After we have all held we could finally take her home. When we got home all the boys are all over her, hugging her, playing with her and also trying to think a name of her.
We decide of the name Jayden Lilly Russo.

We get back from the hospital the day after she was born and took her home.

Leonardo and Romeo pledged to take care of Jayden for the rest of her life.

2 weeks later

Sheila's pov
I heard cry's come from Jayden's room. I walked a crops the hall because her room was opposite mine and Dominic. When I walked in I saw she was missing. The window was open.

I fell to my knees crying. She is gone. I screamed upset that she was gone.

Dominic and my boys came running In when they herd me scream. When they got there they saw she was gone.

Narrators pov

They all looked around the room to see where Jayden is could see her anywhere. All the eyes were on the open window.
Dominic started to cry but try to stay calm and comfort Sheila.

All the boys are crying and hugging. They all know that they lost there baby girl.

They are determined to find her.

Will the find her

A/n
Thank you to all the people that have read the start of my book. I am very grateful a day hopefully will be posting more often.
A little stressful because I am in the middle of assignment.

I am going away in 2 weeks so I might post a-bit more then because I will have more time