Thirty: More Than Even

LITTLE BITES DESCENDED the curve of my neck, more full of pleasure than pain

Despite saying how much we both wanted to move into the main event, neither Beau nor I seemed to be able to leave the shower. His hands moved up and down my body, sculpting it. Slick skin against mine. With the steam filling the bathroom, I could barely breathe. But I wouldn't want it any other way.

Cupping my breasts with both hands, he pinched my nipples gently, making me cry out. With his knee, he urged my legs wider, and suddenly something incredibly hard began rubbing between my legs. Caressing me. Nudging my wet clit repeatedly.

"You feel so fucking good," he groaned, thrusting lightly.

The feeling was more than mutual. I would have fallen by now if he wasn't holding me up. If he hadn't pinned me to the wall with his body.

"I want you right on the edge," he said as he continued to tease me. It was a gentle explanation, like we were discussing...well, anything but sex. "I want you so close to coming that the first thrust of my cock has you clenching around me.

"Beau, I'm already—" I bit down on my lip to hold in another cry as he toyed with me, but the way I couldn't even manage to finish my sentence should have been enough for him to understand what I was about to say.

"Shh, no, you're not," he muttered. "Not yet, baby girl. Not until I say so. Got it?"

___

Beau was in a mood tonight.

I didn't know how to classify it. He spent the morning exhibiting a sweet softness toward me, but whenever he thought I wasn't looking, his face fell. Not out of sadness or anger or anything else. It was more like...concentration. Beau was thinking really hard about something, and I couldn't help but worry it had something to do with me.

Now that night had fallen, though, he seemed to have pushed aside whatever brain project he was working on. He stood by the door in his classic Beau outfit—a matching hoodie and sweatpants accompanied by a giddy expression. Only Beau could make such a casual outfit look so goddamn attractive. A backpack was slung over his shoulder, and I knew it carried at least four bottles of booze. He'd already served Nessa and me a few cocktails while we got ready for the party, and I could feel the buzzing effect of alcohol already.

His eyes were bright with anticipation as he watched Nessa and I walk out of her room and down the hallway toward him. That attentive gaze caressed the bare skin that I'd dared to show tonight. My black dress wasn't flashy, but it was definitely a little low cut, a little shorter than I usually wore.

"Hey, pretty girl," he muttered as I sidled up next to him, making all my limbs feel like jelly. Before I could say anything in response, though, he looked over at his other roommate.