The Butterfly's woes (2)

White star stood right in the middle of the bustling crowd and he started to question himself;

What was he doing here again?

How did that bear even managed to convince him to take a break in the first place?

He looked around and scanned the area; The marketplace... It was as busy as ever, it had been quite a while since he went to places like this aimlessly.

"Hey, Young man! Would you like to try some skewers?" White star turned when someone called out, "It's still nice and fresh!" It was a stall owner,

Did he mean him?

  White star didn't know who that man was referring to, and why would he even bother to ask? So he did the next best thing. He just turned back and walked away, leaving the stall owner disappointed that he lost a potential customer, "Guess not," he mumbled.

. . .

White star sighed,

He was currently sitting to the edge of the water fountain's marble.

  He had no idea where he should go... he doesn't even know what he was doing anymore, should he just go back? Why did it even took him that long to decide that?

"Do you think he would like them?" A familiar voice was heard,

White star's ears perked up,

"I'm sure he would like anything you pick for him"

White star slowly moved his head to the side where he heard that voice.

Why is he here???

.

.

.

Cale entered another paint shop and scanned the area.

  He had a hard time picking. Not because the items were bad. Opposite actually. There were too many things for him to pick... Should he just buy everything? He had the money for it anyway. But he also doesn't want to accidently buy something with a lower quality for his Hyung.

"Can I help you young master?" the store clerk asked him, a service smile on their lips and sharp hunter like eyes eyeing him.

"What are the best paints you have here?"

"The best of the best are located at the second floor young master, " The store clerk stepped to the side and pointed towards the stairs, "Would you like to check them out?"

"Yes," Cale remembered how his Hyung also used wide canvases that aren't usually sold in the market and had to be commissioned to be made first, "how about canvases?"

"We have a wide array of them, from plant fiber to animal skin based canvases. With a variety of thickness too. Do you also want to see them?"

"Yes,"

  Luka who was following behind them simply tuned out their voices. He couldn't keep up with what they were talking about. So he simply looked around and followed behind the young master like a lost puppy.

And this scent...

He scrunch his face

How can they stand smelling such a strong scent all the time? Even the studio his Young master often stayed at for hours had a similar strong scent around.

Were paint scents always this foul?

  While Luka was holding back his tear gland from bursting because of the scent; Cale was busy admiring the collection the store had to offer. He had never seen so many collections in one place. How come he never heard of this place before?