Chapter 47, Secret Weapon

_Author Pov_

" Shinazugawa Genya?! Are you okay?? '' Tanjiro exclaims as he saw Genya lying unconscious on the ground, naked with only a cloth covering his private part.

'' Drop dead! ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' I got lost... '' You sulk as you looks around on a tree branch to get a better look. A familiar figure caught your eyes. '' Is that? '' You jumped down.

'' Mui-chan! '' Muichiro brighten up when he hears your voice. '' Y/n, what brings you here? '' His hand immediately reached out to grabbed yours. '' I was with Mitsuri-sama, then I heard Tanjiro's voice so I was gonna go and greet him but I got lost! '' You explain to him while doing hand gestures and Muichiro hummed in acknowledgement.

'' Let's go. '' He pull you along with him. '' Where to? '' You asked, following his lead. '' Training. '' You brighten up. '' Oh! I haven't train with you for a long time! I can't wait! '' Muichiro had a small smile on his face while you follow him, giddy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

' I smell y/n's scent here. She must have gone this way. ' Tanjiro thought as he smell around everywhere. He didn't see you anywhere. '' Hmmm, maybe my nose isn't working because I haven't fully recovered yet. '' He wondered.

'' I still have to find Haganezugawa-san but... '' He trailed off as his kind went to where the Love Hashira was crying at him, saying you were missing. He got worried but was relieved when you just got lost in the village. '' Don't worry! I will scearch her for you. '' Tanjiro smiled at the apologetic woman in front of him. She had to go see her sword. The said woman smiled and whispered something about a secret weapon to him. 

While he was thinking, He spotted something. '' A kid? '' His eyes went on your figure. '' And Y/n! '' He Then look at the figure beside you. '' And one more person... That's a Hashira, the Mist Hashira. He's the one who took Y/n... '' Tanjiro had an unreadable expression on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stare at a butterfly flying around you, paying no mind to the frightened kid in front you and Muichiro. '' GO AWAY! I'M NOT HANDING MY KEY OVER! NO MATTER WHAT!! I DEFINITELY AIN'T TEACHING YOU HOW TO USE IT! '' The kid's voice startled you and the butterfly fled, perhaps startled too. It seems that Muichiro got annoyed because he karate-chopped the kid.

'' Hey! What are you doing?! Let go of him! '' Tanjiro gripped at Muichiro's hand.

'' Tanjiro-kun? '' You called out and Tanjiro turns at you but got elbowed by Muichiro. '' Mui-chan! Don't do that! He's a friend! '' You said as you crouch down to check on Tanjiro. 

'' Who're you again? '' He stares at you, while you sweatdropped. ' Why must you forget me at this time? '

'' I sense something strange in that box. It feels like a demon..what's in there? '' He reached out to the box.

'' Wait, Mui-chan! '' You called out but Tanjiro slapped Muichiro's hand away. '' Don't touch! '' Muichiro stared at his redden hand while you make a mental note to treat his hand later.

'' Are you okay? '' Tanjiro asked the trembling boy. The boy yelled at Tanjiro, while thrashing around. ' Rude! ' You thought while frowning at the boy.

'' It seems that you're just a dumb kid who doesn't know his place. '' Muichiro started. '' And so what if it breaks? Just make another? You know, in all time that you've been grumbling and mumbling, do you know how many people have die? '' Tanjiro and the kid stiffened up. '' This is what happens when you get in the way of a Hashira. Unlike you people, A Hashira's time is extremely important. Swordsmiths can't fight, They can't save lives. Making weapons is all they're good for. '' He reached out his hand. '' Come on. Key. ''

'' Understand your place when you act. You're not a baby anymore, you know. ''  The kid was shaken up, He was trembling the whole time. Tanjiro slapped his hand again. You just observe the scene happening in front of you, not knowing who's side you should take. ' Come to think of it, he's right. '

'' What's this for? '' Muichiro stared at him, emotionless. '' This..this just doesn't felt right to me! I'm not exactly sure why! What about consideration? That's just cruel! '' Muichiro was still emotionless ever but there's a hint of curiosity on his tone. '' Am I acting cruel? ''

'' Everything you said is more or less right! But even though you are not wrong, swordsmiths have a very important and crucial job! Because frankly, if they don't forge sword for us, you can't do anything at all, right? '' You thought as you listen. ' He has a point too. '

Tanjiro keeps talking but Muichiro interrupted him. '' I don't have time to talk about dumb stuff. '' Before you get the chance to stop him Muichiro karate-chopped him on the neck. The last thing Tanjiro heard was your calls of his name and Muichiro's emotionless face.

'' The key. '' Muichiro reached out his hand, the kid shakily hand out the key from his pocket. Muichiro took your hand that was on Tanjiro. '' Let's go, y/n. '

' Now you remember me? ' You narrow your eyes at him, while Muichiro gaze at you in curiosity, wondering why you're staring at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

The reason why Genya fainted is because you wanted to join him in the hot spring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~