Chapter : 06

They got engaged in two weeks. Grandma Kim wanted them to marry as sharply as feasible. They accepted it as they both accepted their decisions. The news of two business tycoons marrying each other was spreaded throughout korea. Many were happy, some were disgusted and some of them cringed. But we don't care about the last two types of people. Everything was going smoothly. Taehyung was still trying to hide and jungkook was determined to find. But something was still there which was hidden from the whole world.

Today was their Wedding Day. Everything was going fast but still jungkook felt his heart at ease. It was the second time he was going to see him after the dinner date with him when the date was announced. Though the date was arranged by grandma Kim for their closeness, jungkook couldn't help but feel giddy at the thought.

Yes, he was deeply in love with his would-be husband. At the date, Taehyung made it obvious that it was just a formality for him. Jungkook noticed that but his heart can't help but fall for him. He loved every feature for him. Every second with him was heaven for Jungkook. Jungkook had some crushes before but a relationship was a big no for him. He was too much into his studies and relationships needed time which he couldn't afford. But he knew what love was. And he loved him, his would be husband.

He looked at his engagement ring and sighed softly, a soft smile was still present on his face as he admired that beautiful platinum ring with "V" carved on it. His dainty fingers were carassesing the carved letter softly. The door of his room opened and his nana came into view. She took steps towards his grandson and looked at him. He was looking beautiful, so beautiful in his wedding suit. His hairs were styled in curves making him look soft while his pale skin was glowing with beauty.

Grandma Jeon's eyes were glistening with clear drops of diamonds as she looked at her grandson all ready for his Future life. She smiled softly and gave a long kiss on his forehead wishing him through her gestures. Jungkook had a small smile on his face while his eyes were closed. He was going to miss his nana. He sighed and hugged her nana tightly.

He took his Nana's hands and made her sit on the soft bed. He was gently caressing his Nana's hand after taking her wrinkled old hand in his both hands. "You are starting a new life, jungkookie. You are getting a very lovely yet Responsible position. You are going to be a wife now. Wife, this position is important and valuable in one's life. You have to take care of your husband, understand him at hard times, give your heart to your husband and should always be by his side. A wife decides her husband's future. If a wife is mannered and takes good care of their husband, then their husbands become successful but if opposite happens then their husband loses everything in their life.

Beauty of married life is something you can't find anywhere in the world. That subtle, simple and beautiful feeling is the world's most beautiful feeling. More beautiful than love. You are getting a blessing as Taehyung in your life, Jungkookie. Cherish your present and be always there with your husband. Provide him with everything he wants and always stand by him, in good as well as bad times. Give him your love, care and support. Be a good wife and fulfill your duties with love. I believe in you and I believe my Jungkookie will be the best wife in this world." She explained and smiled at his grandson.

"I will nana, I will be a good wife, and will always be by his side. I will make sure he is okay with everything and is happy. I will fulfill my responsibilities and will never in my life disappoint you or him.", he said and smiled at his Nana.

"Nana, Hyung! It's time,come on. The priest is calling you." A soft voice said while coming towards their nana and hyung. "We are coming, beomgyu. Come Jungkookie" his nana said softly and lead jungkook outside.