𝟎𝟏 - 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲?"

☾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ☽

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌:

﹄scream (1996)

﹄scream 2 (1997)

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊(𝐒):

﹄final girl 

﹄scream queen

﹄slasher girl

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄(𝐒):

﹄(y/n) hunt

﹄stephanie 'steph' hunt

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌:

﹄sydney sweeney

𝐀𝐆𝐄:

﹄17 in final girl

﹄19 in scream queen

﹄19 in slasher girl

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒:

﹄billy loomis

﹄stu macher

﹄mickey altieri

﹄randy meeks

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘:

﹄steph became best friends with casey becker in their freshman year of high school. about halfway into the year, casey started dating stu macher who invited them both to an upperclassman house party. it was at this party that stephanie met and befriended the group we know in final girl, including sidney, randy, tatum, and billy. 

﹄when the first woodsboro murder takes place, steph isn't on familiar terms with sidney and only empathizes from afar. 

﹄in her sophomore year of high school, casey and stu break up but stephanie is already so deeply integrated into stu's friend group that she remains a constant face in their crowd. this diminishes her and casey's relationship, but not drastically. 

﹄by the time they reach their junior year, casey and stephanie rarely spend time together outside of school due to stephanie's dislike for casey's new boyfriend, steve. the title of stephanie's best friend ultimately falls onto the shoulders of tatum riley.

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒:

﹄stephanie has the 'freeze' fear response that coincides with the trauma of witnessing casey's murder. 

﹄this also means that she is predisposed to stockholm syndrome.