:(

"Mistress it's time for you to get... Revived " the deity of death has stated. Looking at the girl who was unusually hyper, he nudge her and let her go past the light once again.

All going black.

Good luck my dear mistress

To the present

The sound of murmuring can be heard beside me. Opening my eyes, I adjust them to the light above me. Fixated on the bickering couple... Er.. parents. A gorgeous woman with fiery red hair and pretty green eyes. A man with raven hair, hazel eyes, and round glasses was next to her.

Both of them stared at me with huge smiles. Both are perfect in their own ways. That was when a man wearing black entered the room. His hair is shoulder length. A mischievous grin across his face. "Where is my goddaughter!" He shouted in Glee looking at me. Wow...

I just hope this goes well for me. Oh, dear... The crowd in front of them left in a hurry, my mom putting me to my crib once again until a huge crash downstairs was heard. My mother screamed for James my father, but heard no reply. That was until we heard him say "Lily, take Athanasia with you and hide!-" before getting cut off with a green light and a voice.

Soft, eerie footsteps were heard. Slowly ascending and arriving near them. The state of panic conquered mum and then you see...

A pale snake-like man with black robes, appeared from the stairs. Looking at Lily then me before ordering her. "Move girl! And I will spare you" Hah! That sounds merciful for a dark lord. Staying Infront of the crib she resisted. The love of a mother is the strongest. They will do anything to keep their child safe.

No one! I mean no one can love like a mother...

Flicking his wand, a green light killed her. Her begs of sparing me echoed as she fell to the floor with a thud. 'mum...' .

I must say for a new life this is a little bit soon for a sad experience, but what can I do? It's not like I'm fate herself. Oh dear Morgana. The snake-like man stared at me with cold narrowed eyes. "I'm sorry, but you are going to be the cause of my downfall... AVADA KEDAVRA!" he shouted as a blast of a sickly beautiful green light came out his wand.

I may still be a child..., But that doesn't mean anything. I am a woman of power and intelligence. One who cared and protected people even if I don't know them. I am a founder of Hogwarts, the one who united the founders before they fell apart. The one who provided most protection to anyone more than the others. The one who has all the house traits and exceeds all of the wizarding world combined.

A white mist with golden markings covered the crib. Reflecting the curse back to the dark lord. Hitting him right in the chest. An ear piercing scream was created before he turned into ashes.

Ancient magic created by undying love of a mother. A part of strong magic, but will only last until the child turned to 16 or 18. One more powerful than some noble house spells. Only a true love of a person will be able to cast this powerful magic.

A lightning bolt scar can be seen on her my forehead. No blood, just a scar.

°°√•ᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ•√°°