Bonding

If Izuku would have known that the league villains couldn't find a random bar, he might not have agreed to this deal after all. Because he was now stuck with several other me,beds inside an abandoned build that to be me sort of business

And it was even worse since Kurogiri separated from the group to do some kind of unspecified job that All for One trusted him with.

The abandoned building had cardboard and wooden boxes spread out everywhere, mostly along the wall. It had old couches and chairs covered in white sheets from the old business that used to stand proud and tall in this area. But they were pushed to they sides of the building to provide space in the middle. The middle of the building had tire sacks from when Izuku instead showed off his driving skills to them.

And there they had stayed for a few days, living off the money they had stolen from the bank. Kurogiri had provided them with a small television to use for entertainment and for Izuku to analyze any recent villain fights.

Izuku was reclining on a dusty couch when he caught Toga approaching him out of the corner of his eye. He brought up a cheap soda can up to his mouth right as Toga disrupted his silence. "Heyyy, Midori. Can I have a taste of your blood?"

Midori slowly turned towards her with a deadpan expression, "I feel like you and I need to have a higher level in allyship or friendship to have that sort of level unless it is used for combat." Midori passed to take a sip of his drink before continuing, "I don't trust just anyone stabbing me and tasting my blood."

"Did Stain taste your blood?" Toga asked, leaning her chin onto her hand.

"Yes," Midori said, holding a finger in the air when Toga tried to interrupt him. "But I did consent to it beforehand just, so I could get more of a deeper analysis on it to help him in the future."

"So I just need to befriend you? That's easy," Toga grinned happily. "I'm friends with almost everyone here already."

Midori breathed in as the other teenager skipped away from him with a bounce to her step. He sighed, he could only imagine what she might do to make him her friend.

*

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Izuku looked down at his green drink, "Nothing much besides drinking this soda and waiting to be needed."

Spinner pursed his lips and swayed on his feet. His lips popped as he opened up his mouth to ask, "Okay, so you aren't doing anything?"

"I just said I wasn't. Why? Do you need something?"

Spinner braced his arms on the back of the covered couch to get closer to Midori. "Can you tell me more about Stain? I have been following his rule of code for a while now since I was so inspired by him. And now since you are here in the flesh, you could tell me all about him."

"You want some information based on my interactions with him," Izuku said as a confirmation to himself. Spinner nodded frantically back at him with hopeful eyes. He briefly thought back to when he was younger, did he have that kind of hero worship back then?

Midori shrugged, "Alright then. He was standoffish at first and didn't want to work with me when I first encountered him. It took running into each other again and the help of Giran to finally talk with him longer about his ideals and future plans."

"I offered my services so I could pinpoint the more useless heroes that he could take down easily that were corrupt in one way or the other. A card based hero that preyed on underage teenagers, a sidekick that took joy in attacking the stray cats, and a hero that was taking bribes to let criminals go," Midori listed them off on his fingers. He took a long sip from his soda to wet his mouth that was becoming dry. "I pointed him in their direction and he gladly took my notes. But I also criticized him on some of the heroes he was planning on."