Chapter 14

Shao Boya lead the two young boys to his room . He then faced them and said . " Stay here , I'll bring some snacks . "

Cui Tengfei wanted to follow Shao Boya to see Shao Yu but was stopped by Lin GenXin . Cui Tengfei looked at Lim GenXin and saw the meaningful eyes on Lin GenXin . He stump his feet in dissatisfaction and reluctantly sat down on the floormat where several studying materials were layed .

Shao Boya exited the room and went to the kitchen . He also asked Shao Yu to fetch a water pitchel . Shao Yu trotted towards the refrigerator and opened it . Shao Yu glanced inside the refrigerator and saw some bottles of beer that Shao Xiaolin left behind .

Shao Boya narrowed his eyes and planned to sell those to the neighborhood . Shao Yu took out the frozen water pitchel inside and handed it to Shao Boya . Shao Boya cut a sachet of juice powder and poured it down .

He told Shao Yu to stir the water then opened the cabinet to get the remaining loaf bread . Since they have no bread toaster in the kitchen he just heated it on top of the pan . After that , he started putting some mayonnaise or cheese on the bread and closed it .

He doesn't have to be extravagant , as long as there's snack it's already fine for him . Moreover , he didn't brought them here to eat , but to study.

" Yu'er , there's two sandwich left on the table . Go eat it if you want . " Shao Boya shouted as he climbed the stairs while holding a tray. 

Shao Yu's voice resonated throughout the house as she responds " Yes! Brother! "

Shao Boya opened the door to his room and saw the two young boys sitting on the floor while writing . Shao Boya silently put the tray to the ground and picked up a sandwich while reading a book. 

Lin GenXin on the other hand was already writing a sketch on a drawing pad , beside him thee lies a box of cheap watercolors . Cui Tengfei was doing mathematics excercises .

Shao Boya read the book with fast speed and put it down before picking up a paper and started writing numbers , analysing problems and reviewed what he saw. 

" How many corners does a hexagon have again? " Asked Cui Tengfei .

Shao Boya looked up and gave him a disgusted look . " You don't even know that? "

Cui Tengfei looked at Shao Boya with gaping mouth . What do you expect for a kindergarten student like me!

Shao Boya put down his pen and started tutoring Cui Tengfei.  " Next , it is written that you have to encircle an object that is dimensional . "

" You already know what are 3D dimensional shapes right? "

Cui Tengfei nodded . Shao Boya then started giving examples of a 3D dimensional shapes , such as cube , cylinder , and etc.

The young master listened carefully and started answering the test paper . Lin GenXin put down his pencil and started dipping his brush on the water and started coloring .

The trip looked busy on their own businesses but they also looked peaceful to look at . Time passed quickly and the trio still did not noticed the time .

Lu Meifeng arrived and saw her daughter upstairs peeking at her brother's room . " Xiao Yu , I'm back . "

Shao Yu turned to look at Lu Meifeng and smiled brightly.  " Mom!!! "

Lu Meifeng smiled and opened her arms . Shao Yu ran downstairs and pounced on her .

The door upstairs suddenly opened as Shao Boya peeked out . " Mom , you're back.  "