Second Encounter

Sidney, Tatum and Elizabeth were all sat at the kitchen table, all dressed and ready for school as Mrs Riley served up breakfast. A small television sat on the counter blaring the news channel on.

Sidney turned her head when she heard her name coming from the TV, "SIDNEY PRESCOTT..." All eyes were now the television.

"who escaped a vicious attack last night was the daughter of Maureen Prescott who was brutally killed last year when convicted murderer Cotton Weary..." Cotton weary popped up onto the screen being taken away by the police.

"..broke into their home and savagely r@ped and tortured the deceased. Cotton Weary is currently awaiting appeal for the death sentence handed down after the young Sidney testified against him. She was the key witness in the state's prosecution..." Mrs Riley turned off the TV seeing as Sidney was getting uncomfortable.

"It's never gonna stop. Is it?" Sidney asked not tearing her gaze from the TV.

Dewey walked onto the kitchen, "Billy was released. His cellular bill was clean. He didn't make those calls."

"Somebody called us, Dewey. were not making it up." Elizabeth said quietly.

"I know. We're checking every cellular account in the county. Any calls made to you or Casey Becker are being cross-referenced. It's gonna take time but we'll find him." "And my Dad? Any word on him?" Dewey shook his head "no".

Once again, reporters lined the street attacking students as they made their way into the school, asking questions. Dewey pulled up in front of the school. Tatum and Elizabeth hopping out while Sid lingers in the car as Tatum and Elizabeth continue on.

"How does it feel to almost be brutally murdered?"A reporter said, shoving a microphone in her face. Dewey leaps from the car, intercepting the reporter.

"Leave the girl alone, will ya? She wants to go to school."

"Come on, Sid." Tatum said "Just ignore them" Elizabeth said looking around then back at Sid.

"Just a sec...I need to talk to someone." She headed over to Gale. "Should we go after her?" Elizabeth asked, looking at Tatum. "Nah she's got it covered".

As the two stood there Elizabeth began to think, Did everyone forget that she too was attacked that night, why is it always about Sidney. Everyone's first choice.

Tatum's first choice, once in the seventh grade Tatum and Sid went on a shopping trip and didn't invite Elizabeth or when they went on a holiday to the beach for a week not bothering to ask Elizabeth. Randy's first choice, it wasn't a secret that Randy had a crush on Sid, so when Randy and Lizzie planned to have a horror movie marathon he dumped her to hang out with Sid again, not telling her until she showed up at his house.

Billy's first choice, Chose Sid over Elizabeth. The girl had a crush on Billy ever since he taught her how to tie her shoelace in the second grade. To say that Elizabeth Mary Jones was jealous of Sid she was but her thoughts became more and more tempting.

"I think we should go over now or Sids gonna punch her again" Elizabeth said to Tatum, noticing how heated the conversion was getting, not noticing the two pairs of eyes staring at her.

"Nice welt sweety." Tatum said to Gale once the two reached them

Gale ignored her, "The killer is still on the loose, isn't he? These murders are related."

"Come on Sid" Elizabeth said pulling Sidney away from Gale

"I'm sorry I mangled your face." Sid said taking off with Tatum and Elizabeth. While Gale called after her. "Wait, Sidney, don't go..." But Sidney, Elizabeth and Tatum have already disappeared in the crowd of students.

"I got to go to my locker to meet you in science?" Elizabeth asked both of them.

"Yeah, see you then Liz"

When Sid never showed up to class Liz began to worry. So she raced down the hall trying to find her, she checked everywhere. She stepped inside the bathroom, calling Sid's name.

"Sid you in here" when no reply came Elizabeth sighed she was about to leave when a hand snatched hers. When she looked up she was met with the same mask that attacked her and Sidney the night before.

"What, come for round two huh" Elizabeth said looking up at the masked man. But was confused when he shook his head. He took out his knife pointing it at her gesturing for her to grab it which she did. She looked at the knife and back up at the killer. "What?" but the voices in her head were telling her to kill him, plunge the knife right in his heart. She looked back up at the figure and he nodded.

The killer lunged at her. Tackling her to the floor, she kicked the killer back, she quickly got up and raised the knife above her head ready to plunge the knife into the killer but just as she lowered the knife she was cut off by the sound of laughter. "I told you she would be great Stu". Elizabeth turned around to see "Billy? A-and?" She took the killer's mask off to reveal Stu. "What?, not happy to see us" Stu smiled with that stupid grin.

A/N:

What should my next fan fic be about?

hope everyone is safe with in 

queensland and NSW, my school is 

shutting down because of the floods so 

i'm not going to school tomorrow.