Chapter Twenty Seven

*the chapters onwards will contain R rated content.

LYRA
________

Alexander's tongue demanded entrance, and I parted my lips to grant his wish. His hands travelled down my sides, until they cupped my backside.

I wasn't sure if the timing for what we were doing was right, but I wanted him. My Wolf wanted his. It was too hard to control myself.

My mind was made up when Alexander pulled his head slightly back and started to trail kisses down my cheek until his head nestled in my neck. I tilted my head back slightly to give him better access.

"I want you," he said, huskily.

The words coming out of his mouth made my Wolf purr in excitement. I wanted him too, but found myself too immersed in his touch to form a coherent response.

He was trailing soft kisses around my mark and that was enough to drive me crazy. Subconsciously, I began to grind in to him. His tongue licked at the claim, making me grasp my fingers in his hair roughly.

When his tongue licked at the claim for a second time, I whimpered lowly in to my mate. At the touch, it made electrical currents fire down my body and caused a tingling sensation to erupt between my thighs.

Alexander pulled me closer in to him, his tongue pressed harder in to my skin, before he trailed more kisses along my jawline.

His mouth didn't stop there, he continued to kiss all spots that he could reach. His hand traced where his mouth had been. He was groping and pressing on my soft spots, making me moan in to him.

He had ripped at my clothes before I could even comprehend, but I wasn't complaining.

When his mouth found my breast, he peppered soft kisses around the areola at first, before his tongue licked at the tip. One of his hands massaged my other breast eagerly, meanwhile his other found a home between my legs.

His fingers moved against my wetness, making me moan in to the ceiling. He was so good. I could feel myself get more heated with every stroke.

"I will not be able to stop if we continue," Alexander warned when he pulled away, his voice filled with desire.

His breathing hitched, matching my own perfectly.

"Then don't," I murmured in return, glancing down at his dark eyes. "Don't stop."

That was all the consent that he needed before his lips hungrily captured my nipple in his mouth again. He then pulled my head down to press his lips against mine hard.

I yelped in surprise when I could feel his hard member press in to my back side.

At the sound that escaped my lips, Alexander flipped me on to the bed and climbed over me. His lips found mine again, and his hands roamed over my body roughly.

His hand traced over my body before travelling down to my entrance. Without warning, his fingers slipped inside of me, making me dig my nails in to his shoulder.

His fingers rubbed and teased every inch of my folds, and Alexander silenced my moans as he pressed his lips on to mine.

His mouth moved roughly against mine, at the same time, his fingers picked up the pace and I cried in to him as I reached climax.

Alexander was so good, to say the least. He knew what he was doing, and I was completely melting in to him.

If I had thought having a mate was nice, it was nothing compared to what Alexander was doing to me right now.