03

Look who we have here^ ;)

Harry Styles

"So apparently I got stabbed." Niall walks in with his hand on his torso.

"What!" I choke on my drink, "Why!?"

"I don't know, ask the one who stabbed me." he shrugs taking a seat on the sofa, his face crunching a little in pain.

"God, what did you do Niall?" I scoot over to get a look.

It wasn't an actual stab, but yeah, it was a deep cut.

"I was just....trying to flirt." he mumbles as his words slur, he was probably very drunk too.

"How does one try to flirt and end up getting stabbed?" I shake my head and get up to get the first aid box.

I start wiping the area clean. It wasn't a big wound thankfully cuz he was going to make a fuss about it.

"Ow man. Go slow." he shrieks.

"I'm not taking your virginity, dick. I'm trying to help." I get the skin clear of all the excess blood and wipe the area around it.

"Would you mind doing that?" he smirks, his eyes droopy.

"Niall, not the time." I warn him as he chuckles making me smile a little too. He's older than me but ten times immature.

"Thank God it isn't a GSW." I murmur applying the medicated cotton patch on it and shut the kit walking over to wash my hands.

"You're watching too much Grey's Anatomy." He mumbles stretching and taking off his jeans to get more comfortable.

"Okay? And your point is?" I run my fingers through my hair and take a seat next to him.

"Don't you have a gang to run?" he cocks his brow.

"Yes and I'm... doing that." I mumble knowing I was slacking behind.

"Oh? did you know something happened at the club?" he questions.

"What? No. What happened?" I sit up.

"I don't remember but most probably there was a shooting." he says as my eyebrows shoot up.

A shooting?

"Liam!" I yell across from my room.

No response.

"Liam!!!" I shout louder.

This bitch.

"Liam Fucking Payne!" I say one last time as his figure appears at the door.

He stood there shirtless in just in his jeans, headphones resting around his neck as his face portrayed anger.

"What the fuck do you want!" he questions irritated.

"I need the footage of my clubs! Apparently there was a shooting somewhere!" I tell him.