Holy War Part 1🪖

(VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM)

Vortex was driving the car with Verosika in the passenger. She looked at Sharon as she saw her face spelling extreme guilt and regret. Sharon remembered what Cletus said.

Cletus: "You are now gonna be famous. I did promise you that you would get what you wanted in exchange for your services and helping me capture Y/N. You'll be interviewed tomorrow. Rest assured, you'll be getting your own talk shows. So congratulations! You're gonna fulfill your dreams. You should be proud of yourself."

(PLAY THIS PLEASE)

Sharon thoughts: "What have I done..."

Tears started to fall down her face and then she covered her eyes with her hands clenched. Verosika noticed her and showed remorse.

Verosika: It's not your fault, you know.

Sharon picked her head up and looked at Verosika. Eyeliner slid down from her face.

Verosika: We all have been tricked. Clearly, he went into a trap. Just to strip him of his goddamn humanity.

Sharon: Yeah...I'm so sorry Vee. None of this ever would've happened if...

Verosika looked at her friend with worry. She patted her hand on Sharon's shoulder. Coco came from behind the seat and comforted Sharon with Milky in tow.

Coco: Don't let the weight pull you down.

Milky: Exactly. This is Cletus we're talking about. You don't need to put the blame on yourself.

Sharon: I know but... it's just...after spending 10 years hunting him down, I just only wanted to keep the world safe. All I ever wanted was recognition. I wanted the world to see me as a celebrity and a hero. After seeing you guys...I...

Kiki: You could say you're full of regret.

Kiki spoke up.

Kiki: You and Adam both wanted to be taken seriously and you wanted to show that demons exist, right?

Sharon: Yeah.

Kiki: Well consider this a lesson to you: Sometimes the only way to keep the world safe from something is to make sure it stays hidden.

Kat and Josh soon spoke as well.

Josh: Clearly you fell for The Monkey's Paw.

Sharon: The Monkey's Paw?

Kat: "Beware what you wish for". It grants you your wish but it takes your most valued possession in return. It takes as much as it gives. Say that you won a lot of money, correct? That doesn't mean it's all yours. You gotta pay lots of taxes.

Josh: Now say that you desired a loved one to be brought back from the dead. What if the costs result in you losing something else in the real world or that soul takes over another person's body? What if it also means that the wish has to extract another person's life force? Additionally, If you wished to be like Verosika...

Verosika: Hey!

Kat: Someone who's smart, strong, sexy, and cool, your wish could result in taking your humanity away, or make you meaner. Maybe it could result in you losing your friends or family. No matter what you get in this world, the universe will do everything in it's power to make you resolve what you have precious in li--.