026

"Pomeranian? Did you get the soda?" Elena asked and looked behind the aisle. "Dumbass. I'm here." Bakugo said behind her.

She turned around and saw him with soda and some candy in his hands. "Wohoo! I haven't had snacks in like- forever!" Elena said and put her hands up in the air.

"Why the fuck not?" Bakugo asked as they began walking to the payment station. "Well my dad is an anti-candy type of person." She explained and scratched the back of her head.

"Tch. What a dumbass." Bakugo said with no hesitation. "Agreed..." Elena mumbled. Bakugo decided to ignore her behavior as he grabbed the bag of chips Elena had in her hands.

Paying for their stuff they walked out of the store. "So, where are we going now?" Elena asked. "We were only lucky that this store was open 24/7. Basically nothing is open now though." Elena said as she walked beside him.

"Tch. Come on." Bakugo said and grabbed her hand without realizing it. As they walked they came to a stop at a tall building. "Can you use your damn quirk?" Bakugo asked. Elena nodded in slight confusion.

"Get us up there." He said, pointing at the top of the building. "Oh, alright." She said as a red light surrounded them, lifting them up into the air.

Bakugo held no hesitation as both of them were levitated up to the top of the building. Once actually reaching the top, Elena's legs felt slightly wobbly as she stood on the ground. "What the fuck is actually wrong with your feet?" Bakugo asked and smirked as he held her up straight.

Elena looked at him, holding her figure. The moonlight reflected in his red eyes as Elena felt herself almost loose all ability to walk. "W-well- I don't know. My quirk is confusing I guess.." Elena stuttered. 'What the fuck is wrong with me?!' She thought in disbelief as she stood up straight on her own.

"Come on." Bakugo said and pulled her arm to the edge of the roof. He stopped just at the edge with the bag in his hands.

He sat down, signaling for her to do the same. "Tch. Sit." He said, seeing as she didn't get the message. "Ah, so basically you took me to this cozy place at two in the morning to eat snacks and talk, right?" Elena asked and nudged his shoulder as she sat down.

"Yeah. Obviously fucktard." He teased and looked at her. Elena chuckled and took out some candy from the bag. "Eat all you want, I don't exactly like sweets anyways." Bakugo said and put his gaze to the stars and the moon.

After a small minute of silence, Elena and him eating some of the snacks while watching the stars, Elena spoke up. "Hey, Bakugo?"

Bakugo hummed in response, considering he was eating a spicy chip. "Why do you tolerate me? I'm probably the most annoying in the class." Elena said and layed down,  putting her arms behind her head.

"Tch. You really are annoying. But whenever I tell you to screw off and yell at you, you don't get all shivery and shit. What I'm trying to say is that you don't get fucking scared of me." He said in a low tone, in slight embarrassment.

Elena's gaze went up to his face. "You are fucking horrifying. But you don't scare me because I know it's just a facade because you want to seem tough." Elena admitted in honesty.

"I'm just built different." Elena finished and laughed, remembering the saying from an old video. Bakugo looked at her laughing state, wondering how the hell he ended up here, eating snacks while talking with a dumbass like her.

'Tch. Right. Because she's tolerable."

———

"Slept well?" Best Jeanist asked the two yawning students that just arrived in his office. "Of course!" Elena said and cracked her back slightly. Bakugo looked at her dumbfounded of her obvious lie.

"Well that's funny. Because I got a call saying both of you left the building at two in the morning and came back at five. Mind explaining yourselves?" Best Jeanist asked.

Elena and Bakugo's eyes shot up at the mention. "W-well! You see Best Jeanist-San. Me and Bakugo had to go and buy some stuff...f-for you!" Elena lied, seeming slightly truthful. "Oh, is that so? Then where is my gift." He asked, narrowing his eyes at Elena.

"Oh, well after hours of searching at night we didn't manage to find anything, so we gave up." Elena shrugged. Bakugo nodded in agreement, finding the lie truthful. "Hm, okay. Anyways. Enough of that, today we will continue working on that appearance of yours. Since Bakugo's hair didn't seem to work yesterday we will continue that today till it's fixed. After that Yuuji will be doing the same. If we succeed today, we will go on patrol tomorrow." Jeanist said, actually believing their lie.

"M-my appearance?! But my hair is so precious!" Elena said and ran her fingers through it, wondering why she needed that fixed.

"But it's all over the place. Now! Let's get going to the room." He said and escorted them away.

——

Elena and Bakugo gritted their teeth upon seeing each other's hair. "The f-fluffiness! It's gone!" Elena said, almost tearing up upon seeing his hair all slicked to the side.

"Your hair isn't much better." Bakugo said and looked at her once soft hair, now sticky and back slicked. "Tch. Shut up!" She bickered but was interrupted by Best Jeanist voice.

"Since we succeeded early today, you have the rest of the day off. Do whatever you want. But if I see any of you out in the night, I will make sure to delay the patrol." Best Jeanist said upon seeing their bickering.

They replied with a simple okay before walking off to their rooms.

"You don't look like a Pomeranian anymore. You look like a nicely brushed chihuahua."
Elena teased him. "Well, you look like a-a..." Bakugo began, trying to find the word.

"A goddess?" Elena asked. "Yeah." Bakugo replied without realizing it. Elena's face got red upon hearing his words. "Wait what? No! You look like a fucking rat! Shut up!" Bakugo yelled as he hit the back of her head.

Elena began laughing hysterically as they finally reached their rooms. "You're insane. You know that? Anyways, I'm going to sleep. If you wake me up again I'm going to kill you." Elena threatened, seeing that the bed she had now was way more comfy and actually pretty nice to sleep in.

Not to mention that her father wasn't there to keep her from sleeping. "Tch. Alright." Bakugo muttered as he kept walking towards his room.

'God damn. She's so dumb sometimes.' He thought as he opened the door to his room. As soon as he fell on his bed after locking the door, he dozed of to sleep.

Elena however was still awake, laying on her bed with a frustrated look on her face.

'Okay. Something is wrong with me.'
————
Words: 1208

Elena's heart go doki doki. ANYWAYS. Thank you all so much for 400 reads! I really appreciate it!

Ciao! <3