Happy women's day ❤

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY LOVELIES ❤

I have always seen women as something totally out of this world, even when I was young I would look at girls my age, and my sister's friends, and I'm like; woah, I want to be like her.

Throughout my 16 years of life, I have seen the many things a women can be.

She can be ambitious, dangerous, feisty, loyal, beautiful, graceful, strong, creative, smart, and most importantly; brave and kind.

Being a woman is hard, in. Every. Society, it's never easy as we're told or as we hear, it's so hard that sometimes you wish to be a man, to have more chances of raising your voice and be heard.

So I direct my words to every female on this planet earth; you are INVINCIBLE.

Women has suffered in this world for so long, from being told we're not supposed to talk to being sold like sheep.
And I can't remember when women fully enjoyed their rights. Don't do this, don't do that, you can't, you won't...

And I say ENOUGH, on behalf of the broken women throughout the whole world, those who have been told they are not enough, well let me tell you.

YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH.

So to all the girls, in every race, country, color, size, religion, and many more things that make us different. But there's one thing that I'll always be proud to say.

We are all WOMEN.

What means to be a strong human.
Is to simply be you.

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY LOVLIES ❤🤍💗

Love youus.