[Yoonkook] Letters For Them pt2

(Requested by svftjk 💜)

14 years later...

Yoongi held his broom as he cleaned the attic, where all of old things stay. Yoojun walks in, holding a broom too. Yoojun decided to look at the things, gasping as something fell.
"Yoojun, be careful" Yoongi says and Yoojun hummed.

He picked up the box and opened it. He frowns as he sees a photo of a guy, holding his stomach as he smiled. He took it out of the box, blowing off the dust. He smiled and put it down and now, he sees many letters.

He takes some out, also brushing the dust off of them.
"Dad?" He says, hearing his father hum.
"Are these the letters you left papa?" Yoojun says and Yoongi nodded, smiling.
"Yeah, I collected all of them, along with the ones he sent me before" Yoongi says, chuckling.

The two got out of their car, looking up at the sky before walking in. Cemetery.
"Dad, was papa a good guy?" Yoojun asks and Yoongi nodded.
"Of course, I've told you this so many times, Yoojun" Yoongi says, laughing as he pats Yoojun's head.

They arrived at the grave, sitting down and putting the flowers on the gravestone.
"Papa, I found yours and dad's letters to each other... I'm going to read it" Yoojun says, laughing. Yoongi chuckles, shaking his head with a smile.

"We love you, Jungkook ah"