44. "I do."

It's been five weeks since Evans' and Tara's wedding and I was genuinely happy and relieved when everything happened amazingly without any complications

The very same day I proposed to Nick and by God, I'll never be able to forget the moment when I saw his eyes tearing with happiness. He couldn't hold back his emotions and he told me that he'd love to spend the rest of his life with me.

He told me how he'd always imagined me as his wife.

When did I become so lucky again?

And tomorrow I was going to permanently write these luck lines in my hand. Tomorrow I was going to make my fake fiancé my husband for real.

I'm going to marry my Nicolas Arnold.

I've been so excited by the prospect of this moment that I can't even sleep. I didn't sleep even a wink and neither did he. How do I know? Well, he'd been messaging me every second since Mama had kept him away from me for the last thirty-two hours.

In her words, it's unfortunate for the bride and groom to meet before the wedding.

Moms!

Only if Mumma was here too.

"Amore, be ready I'm going to take you somewhere." His next text popped and my eyes widened as I read it.

I quickly typed back a reply as to what he was doing only to get a wink in reply.

Bloody wink!

Has he lost his mind? Already, Mama razzes me so much if she got to know that we sneaked out of the house, she'd definitely tease me to death.

There was a knock on my window. The panic on my face turned to shock when I realized that he was already here.

Don't tell me, he'd already left for my house and then he messaged me.

With very cautious steps, I walked to the window and quietly opened it."Come out, Amore." Mr yelled as he threw another pebble at the window. "Mama is sleeping in the next room, Nick. F*cking keep it down." I hissed.

"Come down if you don't want her or your neighbours to wake up.", he yelled back. My heart plummeted against my ribs as I stood there with my hand on the window, not daring to move.

"I'm not coming." I mumbled turning back when he yelled, "I'll come up, Amore and I mean it."

I smirked as I crossed my arms to my chest."Come and get your arse kicked by Mama."

He smirked and my grin wavered. He wouldn't dare, would he?

As he made his way towards my porch, my eyes widened and I cursed out loud. "Jesus Christ! fine, I'm coming." I gritted out and his smirk changed into a full-fledged smile.

This man will surely be the death of me someday. He's already so dangerous that I can't even imagine the havoc he'll wreak on me in the future.

With light steps, I, first of all, checked on Mama. She was sleeping peacefully. I mentally made a note in my mind to ask for her forgiveness tomorrow but after the wedding.