About Her.

Name: Unohana Yachiru/Kenpachi

Alias: Unohana Retsu (current identity                                                                                                                  The 1st and last Kenpachi                                                                                                                                              (Got the name back after his death)      

Affliation: Gotei 13, Jujutsu Sorcerer

Profession: (Former)Captain of the 4th Division                                                                                                      (Currently) Jujutsu School Healer/Doctor                                                                                                                   

Grade: Second Grade Sorcerer                                                                                                                                           (actually a Special Grade Sorcerer)

Age:659 years old (beginning of the story)
839 years old (current)

Gender:Female

Eye Color: Blue/Black

Hair Color:Black

Hair Length: to Waist

Birthday:April 21, 1177

Fake Birthday:April 21, 1988

Height:6'0

Weight:67 kg

Race:Soul Reaper

Fake Clan: Retsu

She wears the standard Soul Reaper uniform apart from using an obi instead of the normal sash, which hides her well-endowed bosom. (past)

She now wears a uniform which was kind of similar to her old Soul Reaper uniform, but now a dark blue colored robe, a white obi and a white haori without the Soul Reaper Captain symbol.

The Retsu clan was an average clan they were not evil nor saints, they were also not on the Top three clans which was an advantage to Unohana, to prevent anyone from being suspicious to her and to keep her status low.

The Gotei 13 is made up of thirteen divisions, with several divisions having certain specializations. They were the defenders of the society they protect the society from cursed spirits just like Jujutsu Sorcerers.

Soul Reapers existed longer than Jujutsu sorcerers did.

The time Sukuna was killed by the sorcerers they were also fighting Yhwach.

(I made her taller to be more intimidating, cuz she's really short or else we're gonna have a tough time with gojo)

--------------------------------------------Unohana's Abilities:

Flash-Step Expert

Experts of the technique are considerably fast, and can maintain high speed movements for extended periods of time.

Cursed Tool:

A zanpakuto is a sword that is used by soul reapers it may look different from the others and it has different types of powers like
(Ice, Fire, Poison and Illusion etc.) Each Zanpakuto has its own name, in order for it to awaken or to Ban Release she has to say its name and pour her cursed energy to it.
                                                                                                                                                                                      Unohana's Zanpakuto name is called Minazuki (Purify the Flesh) When in its sealed form it resembles a curved tachi.

Shikagami: Minazuki
has the ability to heal small injuries and cursed energy of people by swallowing them. When Unohana reseals Minazuki, it dissolves into green mist and reforms into the sheath of her zanpakuto.

In sealed form, Minazuki is slightly longer than an ordinary katana, and resembles a nodachi The tsuba has an oval shape and the handle is red. Instead of tying it to her obi, Unohana carries her Zanpakutō over her shoulder by a rope strap or lets her assistant carry it for her.

Reverse Cursed Technique:

Unohana's healing can treat the most severe injuries and can perform major surgeries.

Final Cursed Technique:

Bankai (卍解, Final Release) is the second and final upgraded form of a Zanpakutō.            

Minazuki (皆尽, "All Things' End"): When released the blade of Unohana's Zanpakuto liquifies into a thick, dark red substance able to surround her vicinity. Once the majority of the liquid flows off the Zanpakuto, it reveals the remainder has solidified into a shortened katana, which  can be suited for combat.

In her Bankai state, her senses are heightened, her speed and strength are increased which allows her to have the upper hand in most battles.

Domain Expansion

Minayasu
(みんなを癒, "Heal Everyone"): Anyone including her that is inside her domain will be healed it's not much of a help in her combat, but it can heal any injury (includes deep wounds) and anyone in an instant as long as they're on her domain.

Spiritual Pressure:

High level of Cursed Energy  can cause those of lower energy to be stunned or paralyzed by simply releasing her Cursed Energy, the bigger amount of Cursed Energy the stronger the Spiritual Pressure is.

Her Cursed tool Zanpakuto can be obtained only by her own kind.  
______________________________

So that is all about Unohana Retsu, Have fun reading! Sorry if you're too lazy to read.