~ chapter 11 ~

The night sky come and the twins also come back home I made dinner and we all sat together as we started eating our food

I noticed Taewoon and Taeyeon they both look a bit sad and I don't understand what happened to them. I'm worried about them. I sigh and put the fork down and clear my throat.

"Taewoon something happened in school!?" but Taewoon doesn't answer me. I sigh and looked at Taeyeon "Has anything happened Taeyeon!?"

They both stayed silent and I sigh just continue to eat my food after eating I was doing the dishes and the twins went to bed after a small good night.

we all talk when I do dishes but today they didn't talk but kept silent and that makes me worried I did the dishes fast and made my way to my twin's room.

I stand in front of the door and hold the handle to open the door but I hear some whispers I slightly bend and put my ear on the door.

"mom, didn't tell us about dad and our teacher's talking that she was with a guy," I think it's Taewoon's voice "I don't want to trust them but why mom didn't tell us about that guy" Taeyeon's voice to be heard.

"I don't like this Taeyeon, mom hiding everything from us and she never tells us who our dad is!?"

"I want to know who is our dad, my friends saying that their father will come to the anniversary party, next week"

"I don't like it when I see mom with any man other than dad and dad is not here"

that's enough for me I don't want to listen anymore. I fist my hands tightly and slowly went to my room and close the door behind me.

my lips started to shiver as my lower lip automatically carved down as my tears fall. how did they get to know about jimin? I clench my jaw to stop myself from crying but I couldn't hold myself

I slowly slide down from the door, sitting on the floor. I never cared about anything but when my twins talked like that made me feel something heavy inside my heart.

I hug my knees and hide my face crying. I feel useless when the people I love push me away and now my children are doing this. I started to hiccup.

"eomma, sorry for not telling about your appa but eomma don't like your appa coz h..he insulted eomma and *hiccup* never listen t..to what eomma is saying" I burst out crying closing my mouth

I don't like you Taehyung but it hurts whenever I remember you. I'm still hurt and my pain is not going away, it's still inside my heart and it's eating me up.

I cried and cried and cried again...

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*❃*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  
✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✥*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

◖NEXT MORNING◗  

Twins went to school and I was just in my thoughts but the door opened and I look up.