vacation part 2

y/n pov

"who wants to go swimming" Javon yelled from down the hall. We all agreed and went to put on our swimwear. As i was walking to the swimming pool Jaden showed up and checked me out. " Eyes up here big boy" i tell him idc if he's my boyfriend no checking out if my brothers are just a few meters away. I don't want to attend a funeral. We walked together to the pool and Jaden picked me up and trowed me in the water. Thank god i don't wear my ear rings or we had to have a Kim K moment.

I got tired of swimming so i was going to lay in the sun and work on my skin color. A boy walked by and began to talk to me. " Hey my name is Aaron and yours is" he asked looking in my eyes. "hey Aaron my name is Y/N nice to meet you" i said back and i felt 6 eyes burning right on me. Ow god Marcus , Flynn and Jaden just saw me talking to a boy i don't know and i am in my swimwear. They didn't do anything so me and Aaron kept talking he invited me to go to a party tonight but i declined and told him i had a boyfriend. He looked shocked but told me it was alright and he walked away.

As Aaron was walking away my eyes felt on a boy and a girl and to be precise it was My Boy and a girl. And she was on his lap how is he still alive. How rude. I walked towards him and than give him a death Clare and nothing more and walked to my hotel room. After a few minutes i heard someone nocked. " Come in" i say and i look up and it's Jaden. This bitch. " y/n i don't want to fight with you" he says and look in my eyes. " Them why would you let a girl sit on your lap" i asked him. " your brothers told me it was a good idea to get back at you for talking to that boy" Wait my brothers... i am confused sinds when we're they on Jaden's side. " well i was just talking she was on your lap big difference" i said a bit angry. " Listen to me i love you and you know that" " but you hurted me because you and that boy looked like you were flirting" i can get were he is coming from but still. " Okey Jaden k forgive you but don't ever do that again" He agreed and walked back to the pool. And i had to have a little talk with my favourite big brothers.

Marcus pov :
" Back when y/n was talking with Aaron"

Me and Flynn were watching as our little sister was talking with some boy. Wtf is she doing her boyfriend is right here. I think flynn was thinking the same thing because his eyes went to Jaden's. Don't get me wrong i do like Jaden but i still have to protect y/n she is my baby sister. But as me and Flynn were watching you could see the hurt in Jaden's eyes. He wasn't angry he was just hurt by her. Me and Flynn looked at each other and thought the same thing. " Go to that girl over there and talk to her" i said to jaden. " why would i do that it would only make things worst" he said back in a hurtful voice. " we know our sister just do it" Flynn said and i agreed. Jaden was walking to that girl and me and my brother were watching his every move. If he gets a bit to close i am still going to murder him.

Y/n walks around and looks at Jaden in a very angry way, Sometimes i completely forget she is just as crazy as me and Flynn only smaller. Jaden walked after her and a few minutes later he walked back into the pool. " MARCUS, FLYNN WERE THE FUCK ARE YOU". We heard Y/N yelling for us and we looked at each other knowing the same thing. She is going to put us 6 meters under the ground.

y/n pov

i yelled there name but there was no answer i was so mad at this point i could murder both of them. I walked in the pool and saw them trying to leave but it's was to late. " There are my favourite brothers don't you have something to say to me" i said to them without showing how mad i am in them. Why in the hell would they do that. Tell Jaden to go talk to another girl that's just ridiculous.

" Wow you look so cute today" Flynn said a bit scared. " Cut the crap why in the hell would you do that have you lost your mind" i said almost yelling at them. " No but he saw how much you hurted Jaden so we wanted to help Jaden" Marcus told me. "really helpful indeed " i said sarcastic. " look i am going to let it be for now but don't ever do that again" i said looking at my big brothers who are 4 and 6 years older than me. But they were still a bit scared of me. " Yeah we wil leave you 2 love birds alone but don't hurt him again" " don't think his heart can handle that " they both said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to Jaden. He was laying on a bed in the sun and We started cuddling. " who wants to go to a party tonight" Jayla yelled. Javon, Jaden , Marcus , Flynn and me all agreed and then it hits me. " Aaron had a party tonight. Fuck

Hope you liked it<3 also i can't believe that i have 6k reads that's just insane i love you guys