Oneshot-ish chapter

Sooo this was in my drafts, and I figured I'd publish it even though the book is discontinued..

This is a oneshot-ish chapter

What if instead of losing their gifts, the gifts malfunctioned. And the gifts couldn't go back to normal until Mirabel fixed the miracle?  

In the beginning, I will have some head cannons for the malfunctions, then little povs for each character I write a hc for. 

TW: Language , angst?

Mirabel 1:   She doesn't have a gift so- yeeeeaaahhh. But during all the issues, everyone's gifts turning out dangerous, she would have to sit there, and watch her family suffer. There would be nothing she could to help. Everyone has pushed her away and forgotton her. Thats her problem. No one notices her unless she does something to get noticed. (Key example is during Antonio's party, they took the picture without her. Even her own MOTHER and FATHER didn't notice she wasn't in the photo.)

Mirabel 2:  She would see her family suffering from their 'gifts' and feel pressured to save the miracle faster. Which would result into her and Abuela not forming a bond, so she wouldn't save the miracle. She would just have to keep trying to find new ways to save the miracle fast, and thats not how to save it. The more times she tries to save the miracle the worse the gifts gets. Even though she has the right intentions; saving the miracle fast so everyone can go back to normal, shes just causing more problems.

Luisa:  Everything gets heavy. Everything, not just objects but her body. Trying to sit up in bed is hard because her neck and head is heavy. She can't pick up foods because its heavy. Even Juiletas arepas are heavy! She becomes immobile until the miracle gets saved. (Think of it kiiiiiiiiinda like that one episode of Bluey, where Bingo makes everything heavy so Bluey cant leave, kinda like that)  In her room, since everything is heavy, shelves would fall down, thing would break from the pressure and weight.

Isabella:  Plants would grow everywhere. Isabella wouldn't be able to control. Plants wouldn't just grow in Casita and the town, but her. Her fingers would start to turn into different flowers. She would cough up flowers of different colors. As she is sleeping her room would malfunction, surrounding her in flowers to the point where she can't move without touching flowers. But by now, shes experiencing different emotions such as pain, fear, sadness, anxiety, and such like that, so her powers are growing. So now not only are there flowers everywhere, there giant trees, cactus, bushes, and other exotic plants.  Now there's more dangerous plants surrounding her in her room, so now she can't move with out pricking her arm or leg. The longer she has to wait for the miracle to be saved, the bigger the plants grow. The plants in the beginning were small, could easily be stepped over, but got bigger and bigger by day.

Antonio: All his animals would turn on him. His pet jaguar would turn on him and try to attack him and everyone else.. They would try and stop Mirabel from saving the miracle. .