Chapter 7

Aarohi--

So I had so much fun around uncle, ohh sorry I didn't introduce you all to him.

Uhh! He's my maternal uncle, he's my mumma's brother, he look after me when my own family thrown me out of their lives until mom dad adopt me. He's also belongs from a rich family and earn in billions, a very honest man with good heart and looks. He's the best uncle any child ever get. I feel so lucky to have him beside me in every situation.

Well maybe till now you all already guessed, that singh family is my froster family. Well my Roy uncle and his wife means my aunt Pallavi Tandon, both are my mama and mami. She loves me alot and accept me as her own daughter but nothing happened according to our will so that's what happened with my uncle and aunt also, they have give up on my custody for some other reasons which is still unknown to me.

Even I never try to know about the reasons because of that reason I got mom and dad along with brother again in my life. I get back the love of parents and sibling.

Armaan brother always love me like his own sister, sometimes he feel so thankful to the Singhania's for abandoned me and sometimes he feel hatred towards them. I know it's difficult for him to choose.

"Hey! little fella?" I heard uncle's voice which stop my thinking train which is running continuously from the very start.

"Yes uncle." I said. Well he always call me little fella, I don't know why but he said 'he has his own reasons saying me little fella'.

"Did that girl saurvi hurt you much?" He asked taking my wrist in his hands.

"She did uncle, but now my hands are all fine, don't worry. I never hold grudges against anyone?" I said with best smile adoring my face.

"Aaro! My little doll, I told you many things and I... I hide many things from you as well. I never want you to get hurt anymore from that family but....but I failed...I failed." He said caressing my fingers, looking down.

"Uncle no...no you never failed in anything, it's me who come in front of her yesterday, if I didn't appears in front of her she never said those things." I try to make him understand. I can't see him guilty and sad.

"No princess, you needed to treat like a real princess but that bastard family always hurt my princess, your mom always wanted to give you every happiness like she get in her life but she failed and it's her last wish to keep you safe from every bad thing." He said with tear filled eyes.

"Uncle I get everything family, their love, friends, you, aunt. Everyone I get and I don't want them or anything from them." I told him wiping his tears away.

"I saying honestly aaro, I broke my every relation with them if it's just you but Shau..... Shaurya is also their. Neither I leave him nor you and that's why I still in contact with those bastards." He said, crying badly.

I never saw him crying and I don't know why he's actually crying for? It's not a big deal to cry over and he's not someone emotional who broke on simple small things I'm cent percent sure their is something else happens.

"Uncle please don't cry, did you want me to cry as well?" I asked to him.

"No baby never." He said holding my face between his palms.

"Then stop crying please." I said and he nodded his head in yes.

I hugged him and he reciprocate the same kissing my crown.

"Uncle?" I call him.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"Is their something which bothered you?" I asked looking into his eyes breaking the hug.

"Why?" He asked.

"You look like something bothering you, you never cry on such small things." I said looking directly in his eyes.

"No no... nothing is bothering me, it just.... It just I need you to trust me to the fullest, I promise I make everything alright. I promise little fella." He said confusing me.

"What you make alright, did something happens?" I asked feeling an unknown fear.

"Nothing baby, just trust your uncle, I make everything alright." He said and walk out of the room, without even listening my reply... leaving me with nothing but confusion.

What he make alright? What happened suddenly? Why he's disturbed so much? It's not a chance their is anything related to Singhania's as I know they don't even want to hear my name.

But what ever it is it's making him afraid for me. But what?

I think alot, I think all the things which make him this stress regarding me, but nothing fall on its sense.

"Uh forget it aaro, you're just stressing yourself more and more. Just stop thinking much and sleep, uncle already told he make everything alright." I said to myself and did my night business before going to sleep.

Tomorrow is going to be long day, whole college know that I'm the step-sister of Saurvi Singhania, the richest girl of the college.

Till now she's the topic of daily gossips of college now it includes me to as gossip of the day. I don't know how I'm going to handle everything but I have to.
_____
Hey guys!! How are you all?

Hopefully all fit and fine.
So how's the story till now?
Share your views on the comments sections and follow me on Wattpad and instagram
Author_sansh

For more updates and details.