Chapter THREE - The Sanin Of Slug

Chapter 3

Everyone entered the room, eager to see what was going to be played next. "Good morning, all." Hiruzen greeted, "Let's begin."

The scene opened up to Kakashi panting hard, "You have begun to move, you think we don't know? The name of your organization... It's Akatsuki isn't it?"

The two robed men looked mildly surprised.

"Those eyes... That's Itachi!" Fugaku spoke. "My son is a terrorist and a traitor to his village?"

"And... also the one that massacred the whole Uchiha clan." Naruto meekly added.

Fugaku was about to faint, he knew it.

"I-is that why Sasuke is so fixated on revenge?"

Naruto nodded towards Mikoto's question.

"Kisame! Take Kakashi out, it's time for these people to disappear." Kisame did as instructed swinging his large blade down but was quickly stopped by a flying kick to his stomach.

"Who... is this?"

"The Leaf's prideful green beast."

"Dear lord, he's still alive." Kakashi groaned.

"Isn't that Might Duy's son? It seems he grows up to be a splendid ninja." Minato smiled; it was always good for Kakashi to have friends.

A bubbling sound was heard, Kakashi was sinking into the river.

"Oi, oi! Pick me up!" Kakashi looked worriedly at his older self.

Guy picked Kakashi up and gave advice on how to counter the Sharingan. As the tension picked up, it seemed as though a large battle was about to take place, but Itachi and Kisame both fled.

The scene changed once again. A knock came upon Naruto's door.

"Naruto, we would like you to come with us." Itachi's smooth voice came out.

Before they could do anything, "Well, it's been awhile Sasuke."

"Uchiha Itachi, I will kill you."

Mikoto tore her eyes away from the screen, unable to bear the sight of her two children killing each other. Fugaku steeled himself and continued on.

Hiruzen shifted in his seat, knowing the reason behind the Uchiha's massacre.

Sasuke's hands exploded into lightning as he charged onwards, tearing into the wall. "Uwoh!" He screamed.

It was easily blocked and diverted by Itachi, as the two brothers glared at each other. "You're in the way." A sickening snap was heard as Sasuke's arm broke.

Fugaku twitched, and Mikoto curled into herself. Tsunade watched, while Minato worried for Naruto.

Minato held a breath as he saw Kisame's Samehada being brought down towards Naruto, before contact could be made, it was blocked by a large toad.

"Sensei, I love you!" Minato breathed.

"Hmph! Of course, as if I'd let my students be hurt!" Jiraiya puffed his chest out in pride, though deep down he was also worried that he wouldn't had noticed.