Chapter 19: Problems and Arrival

Marinette's P.O.V.

He looked speechless, eyes widened and mouth dropped open. I sigh, "Don't tell your father that I told you this, not at least now. When we will be going to Gotham, I want to personally make him meet our parents so they can talk it out." He nodded and then asked 

"I have seen a picture of the previous legendarium, I could figure out Bri and Cass, can you tell them who the others are"

Yes he did use nicknames for everyone but only said them out loud either in his thoughts or to me, as I knew his true form. He was just like us an Innocent child brought up in a F*cked up world. "You might be surprised but except Alex, everyone else in the photo is a sibling of ours' ' After that we spend two hours talking about the previous Legendarium, Our missions, the spy agency and of course, Our dear Hawka$$. I could see him holding back on the flirting part because of which even I did not push it.

Sometimes in situations like this I held back my feelings and trusted on my empress instinct. I do not want him to see the old broken Marinette here. After saying goodnight he left but I could not bring myself to sleep so I got up and took a book from a hidden bookcase under my table. Everyone except Damian has one. Not only did we have to hide our Kawmis there while they slept but also keep some of the secret records of the Legendarium in there too.

~~~~

"WAKE UP BI*HES WE ARE BACK!!!" I almost fell from my chair...wait, Chair?. Oh, I guess I slept while reading the book but now was not the time. I rushed out to find a group of 6 Overly Excited Girls in our living room with a half asleep Luke, a dead looking Chloe, a peal Kagami, a scared to death Nathaniel and a katana holding Damian.

Then Damian Speaks up "Cain, What are you doing here?" My group looks at me, as if to say if I had told him about Cass being in the legendarium. I Just mouth 'Play along' before Looking back at the scene. I see Cass Stiffen and all the other Girls Looking Worriedly at each other. 

"Oh, Damian, My B-Brother, You s-see these 5 are my really good F-Friends? Ya, Friends. So, i thought to accompany them h-here"

Damian Raised an eyebrow and Crossed his arms over his chest, "All the way from Gotham?" He finally asked. Cass looked like she was about to die, That was until laughter burst out from the corner of the room. Chloe. I knew she would not be able to hold back for long.

"Don't worry Cass. He knows." I say and we all end up laughing, 

"Oh my god, Did someone got it on Camera" Luka Snickered, Aanaka Suddenly hit him in the back making him Choke on his own Saliva. "Oww '' Luka whines while we all just laugh more.

I then say "Guys, 3 days to the mission. Including this one. Today you get to rest and hang out as we have a Surprise for the 7 of you, that includes you too Damian. We will not be able to come, Unfortunately. Now in the next to days we will plane on the attack skills and Defense Mechanism. OK" I go full Empress Mode. 

"OK" They all reply. "Now for the rooms, make a pair and get a room." I continue. Everyone Pairs up leaving me and damian as the last pair and I swear to god I can see each and every one of them smirking. Only God can help me now.

Damian's P.O.V. (That night)

I was left speechless after hearing about my father. After that when we were talking on other topics I tried hard to not Flirt with her and it looked like Angel got the note and was bringing the Empress side out. After saying goodnight I took my leave but i still was not able to sleep as i walked around my room i saw a pair of black cat ears from behind my lamp, Just like the pairs of fox ears i had seen before But as i was about to see what the thing was i was it rush through the wall!?!

God, I need to talk to Angel about this.

~~ (After Everyone Pairing up)~~

I ended you with Angel as my roommate. I am so Lucky; Note the serum. I can see everyone giving Angel a smirk but she just gives them a Death Glare, Which to be honest is pretty scary Befour dragging me to my room and then leaving not befour saying to get a few pairs of her clothes.

________________________________________________________________________________

Early Publish!!!