Imaushi Wakasa x S!MR

Title: Gangster In The Streets, Princess On The Sheets
Genre: Smut n Fluff
Warnings: Wakasa pillow princess omg, basically sex, princess kink, fluffy <3, praise kink, slight daddy kink

Reader info:
Y/N L/N
29 years old, also a 1st Gen Black Dragon founding member. Is now working as an engineer. Not a delinquent anymore. Nanami type of body.

.
.
.

It was no surprise for you that Imaushi Wakasa was a pillow prince, or princess, in bed. Considering how lazy the male was, you knew he liked being treated like a royalty.

Yet, no one knew he was a bottom.

Why?

Wakasa is a Brahman member. The number 2, to be exact. He shows that he's strong and dominant in battles, along with Benkei, Takeomi, and Kawaragi.

People knew Wakasa wasn't the type to be submissive in relationships, because as he said,

"I don't care about those."

...

Then why are we in this kind of situation?

"D-dont touch there!! It's- ahh! Sensitive!!" Wakasa whines in a breathy voice, heavy huffs of air escaping his lips as he looks down to your hands, which were touching his nipples.

He was wearing a cute purple and white themed lingerie, the little see through bralette lifted upwards for full access to his pecs. The thongs were see though and thin too, and was neatly placed on his cock to cover it a little. He was also wearing thin thigh high sock, the material of the fabric complimenting his whole look, making him seem adorable and naughty at the same time.

"If I stop touching you, would you be satisfied?" You asked, a teasing little grin shown on your lips as you continued playing with the plump and pinkish flesh on his chest.

He stays silent for a moment before turning his head to the right, avoiding your eyes. "N-no.." He said.

You giggled lowly, your other hand trailing ever so slightly from his chest to his thighs, making the male under you shiver from the coldness of your fingertips.

"Want me to touch you here, princess ?" You smirked, feeling Wakasa tense up and watching as his cheeks turn bright red.

"Y-yes please..." He breathed out, opening his legs wider and holding them back for you.

"Such a pretty little pillow princess. So adorable for me." You sat up, hovering over him and engulfing him in a sweet, long, and deep kiss.

The pillow underneath Wakasa's back was getting squished from all the weight being pushed on it as Wakasa was squirming under your hold, little moans being heard as you palmed his erection through the thin fabric of the thong panties.

"B-babe... Please..." He pulls away from the kiss, letting go of his legs and wrapping his arms around you.

"Yes, princess?" You hummed, trailing butterfly kisses on his neck.

"Touch me more... I wanna feel you more. Please." He exhaled, lazy and droopy need-filled purple eyes staring back at E/c ones, which was filled with the same amount of need and horniness of the other.

"Fuck, honey." You breathed out, pushing his thongs to the side and entering his hole slowly in one go.

"A-ah! Wait! Wait--! It hurts!" He screams, clinging onto you tighter. "H-hurts.."

He lets out heavy, breathy whimpers, trying to relax himself by taking deep breaths, with you kissing his neck as a distraction, leaving deep crimson marks and bites.

"Relax for me, princess. Let me." You whispered, moving ever so slowly so he could relax and adjust.
You littered his face with soft butterfly kisses, making sure he felt safe and loved in your arms.

"H-hmn~" He whimpers, eyes closing and eyebrows furrowing as he tried suppressing his moans in by biting his lip, getting shy and embarrassed for being too vocal in bed.

You kissed his nose. "Don't hold it in, love. Let me hear your voice." You smiled comfortingly, letting your boyfriend know that you love everything about him.

He just whines, burying his face in your neck as he got too shy, his hole clenching a little.

"Do you want me to move faster?" You hummed softly, caressing his sides lovingly.

You felt him nod, so you took it as a go signal and went a bit more faster, thrusting your hips in a steady pace.

"A-ahhh~" he moans out breathlessly, his nails subconsciously digging further into your flesh, scratching you. You hissed a little, paying no mind as your main goal was to pleasure Wakasa.

You thrust into him in a certain angle, making him jolt and let out a high pitched moan.

"Here, princess?" You asked, doing it again.

"Y-yeah..." You felt him nod, his cries of pleasure getting louder as his right hand left your back, now gripping onto your hair.

"You're doing so good, princess. You take my cock so well." You praised, lightly spreading his thighs wider so you can press onto him further.

And when you did, he lets out a shaky moan, his legs trembling at the feeling of the tip of your dick deeply pressing onto his prostate, his eyes suddenly opening as his pupils hot wide, tears surrounding his purple eyes.

"T-there." He breathed out. "Keep going..!"

You smiled, nodding, then started thrusting deeper and harder into his hole, hitting his sweet spot several times.
Wakasa was letting out a string of high pitched moans, his toes curling at the overwhelming pleasure he's receiving from you.

"Y-your body is so perfect, princess. You're so perfect." You moaned in Wakasa's ear, continuing your pace.

"A-ah.. h-haah- I'm c-cumming... Cumming-! Ngh! Mhmmnn!!" He whimpers loudly, his back arching as he came untouched, thighs adorably shaking from all the stimulation he got.

"Good boy... You did so well for me, ne? You're so pretty like this." You continued on with the little praises and compliments for Wakasa, making the male blush and whine under you.

Your dick was still hard, and was still inside him. You haven't came yet, soooo...

"Y-you haven't finished yet." Wakasa pointed out.

"Mhm, but you came already. I dont wanna overstimulate you." You said, kissing his nose. His cheeks got tinted red, his heart swelling.

"Continue..." He says, placing a hand on your chest.

"Are you sure, princess?" You asked with wide eyes.

He nods, his halfway closed eyes staring up at you, begging you to touch him more. He wraps his arms around your neck, bringing you down to him.

"Please, daddy?" He begs.

You gulped. Wakasa never calls you daddy in bed. This was a first. You didn't think Wakasa had a daddy kink.

"M-more..." He breathed out, feeling your cock get bigger, your dick throbbing inside him.

"As you wish, my cute princess."

.
.
.
.

A/N: Request from FrnTachibana !!

I think I wont be able to take more requests at the moment, I'm doing a lot rn! But to the ones I accepted till yesterday (3/29/22), I'll make sure to write them!!