Starts

YEJI

You're lucky Shin Ryujin.

I forgave you instantly, i thought that would be the greatest thing to do so our Friendship and our Group won't have any problem, i'm glad you're really changing.

She's treating me like a Friend now.

The pills are working on me again and i'm not thinking about Ryujin whenever i'm having an attack and i'm comfortable living in the Hotel.

Tonight, it's Lisa's birthday.

She never let me went inside her room, i don't really know why but i already caught a glimpse on her room and i saw a lot of trophies and medals. Lisa said that we just need to wear our casual clothes but i don't trust her, she came from a high class Family.

I wear my long silk white pants and my off shoulder long sleeve.

I put a make up on and i knocked on Lisa's door, "I'm ready now." I said. She opened the door and for the first time, "Come in. I'm still choosing what to wear, i already bought these coats in every famous brands."  She said.

I pointed the all black coat and the insides are black sleeveless. "Black would look good on you, even red, i think all of these would look good on you but i prefer the black one." I said.

While she's changing, i walked around her room and it's much bigger than my room and it has a swimming pool inside and a big open area and a training hall but what caught me is her big picture and the awards besides it and everywhere.

Lisa also has her picture when she's still a Kid and next to it was her awards when she's still a little, Lisa is not just a rich Girl—she's definitely smart. I touched her biggest trophy and it was,

"International Chopin Piano Competition"

I didn't know she can play piano and it was 8 Years Ago, it means that she already won the biggest piano competition in the 12 years of age. While staring at her awards, i saw a dried blood on one of her trophy and when i touched it,

"Are you curious about that?" She asked.

I was surprised then i take a look at her, she was so beautiful and at the same time, handsome. "Yes, i actually want to know you. You're an open book with a blank page." I said.

"Dance competition, i like dancing but my Mom don't. When i won the dance competition, Mom was so mad and she only wants me to play piano that's why i stabbed my hand using that trophy so i can't play piano anymore." Lisa said that while she's smiling.

I hold her hand and touched her scar, "That must be painful but at the same time it feels good. Play piano later then i'm gonna sing." I said. Lisa fixed my hair, "I didn't know you're this beautiful. Ryujin is really stupid." She said that while smiling.

When we went outside, it's a new one again but this night—it's a limousine.

"Be my lady." Lisa opened the car door and i went inside, she was smiling all throughout. I think she's excited to see Jennie—i can feel it. I gave Lisa an anklet, "Here's my gift for you, Lisa. I made it on my own, i just thought that you can buy everything you want but you can't buy this." I smiled at her.

She put it on, "It suits with my outfit. Thank you, Yeji." She said.

After a while, we reached a big gate and it has a long entry and the moment i saw a lights in every sideways, i just know that Lisa is so damn rich. Her house was so big, bigger than the University, they also have a chopper and a lot of cars and vans. There's a fountain in front of the house and there's a lot of Guards.