Tsuki x Hinata Part 2

My work wife's did not choose this obviously 😂 but one of them is off today and I have them choose the numbers together

More Angst of course to me it's easy to write, well see how this goes. I'm gonna go ahead and put the warning just in case

Warning ⚠️
Blood
Self Hate
Self Harm
Possible Death (idk yet)

TSUKI X HINATA PART 2

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hinata POV

I was confused when Kageyama pulled me aside before practice this morning, his face showed disgust and hate. Not understanding why I opened my mouth to speak but he held up his hand cutting me off before I even said anything.

"Please don't say anything... just let me talk" he gritted, nodding in response I stayed quite like he asked. "I'm done.." the two words were the only ones he spoke. I thought maybe he meant volleyball, trying to be the good boyfriend I am I needed to reassure him he was doing great and there was no need to quit. "But why would you quit? Your-"

"I don't love you... hell I don't like guys I said yes out of pitty you idiot" taking a deep breath I didn't have anything to say, he hurried away leaving me in the hall by myself.

Sliding down the cold wall I sat drawing my knees to my chest willing myself not to cry, I loved him so much. Yet he never liked me at all, he thought how I felt was disgusting, it's not.

Eventually the feelings overwhelmed me, I began to sob. My head started to pound and eyes stinging from the constant rubbing. I felt an arm around me, I stopped sniffling looking at who it was when I heard a voice I hate "What's the matter?" He asked. How dare he? How dare he ask me what's wrong like he cares when he is nothing but mean.

I was fed up with these guys, I shoved his arm away "Why do you care? All you do is make fun of me" Tears spilled down my cheeks, his face was odd. I'd never seen him make a face like this "I was oy wor-" he started.

"Worried? Why would you worry about me? I don't need you or Kageyama leave me alone" my voice was broken at this point. He soon left me be, I continued to cry.

Eventually I fell asleep, waking up to shaking "Hey Hinata practice is over it's time to go home now" Suga's soothing voice rang through my ears.

I got up and realized that everyone was picking the up balls and putting away the nets. Daichi came over tapping Suga on the shoulder "Have you seen Tsukishima?" I wonder why he was asking?

Suga shook his head, Daichi's face showed concern. Turning around and leaving us I left it alone. Why would I need to worry about him anyways. Grabbing my bike they told me to go on home, I assumed they know what happened and that's why they let me sleep through practice.

Taking a shower I let the warm water run over my body sinking into my bones to relax. The water started to run cold before I knew it, shutting it off and grabbing my towel I dried myself and got ready for bed.

~ The Next Day ~ (I'm AWFUL with transitions lol)

Finally it was Saturday, the air was fresh and warm parting as I rode my bike. Setting my bike against the building I pushed open the oak doors leading to the gym.

Everyone hadn't shown up yet other than the third years, the other started to pile in but one was missing. Figuring he was just late we started practice without him.

By noon he still hadn't shown up, I was beginning to worry. Why would he just not show up? He may not say it but we all know he loves volleyball.

Before I knew it it was dark and time to go home, yet he still hadn't shown up. I helped out everything away, I looked at my phone calling the nunber under his name.

"Your reached Tsukishima Kei please leave a message" it went straight to voice-mail like his phone is turned off. Sighing I left a message telling him to call me back.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

This sucked... but I'm working on it, there will be a part 3